new standard times a.w

ive been asked by a few people for the new standard times for the a.w tracks as the racing post ones are complete tripe .i was originally going to compile for each class of race but i found that in order to facilitate better benchmarks for all races then the standard time needed to be one which applied to all horses else you have to mess around when there is more than one grade of runner in a race (i.e good hcaps ) so these are the new standards i compiled from the 30 fastest times achieved at each track over each distance and tested and compared to all races run since and i think you'll find then very accurate ling 5f 57.73 ling 6f 70.25 ling 7f 83.25 ling 8f 96.00 wolv 5f 20y 60.70 wolv 6f 5f 216yrd 73.50 wolv 7f 87.80 wolv 8f 1mile141yrds 108.80 south 5f 57.95 south 6f 74.30 south 7f 87.80 south 8f 100.40 kemp 5f 59.10 kemp 6f 71.52 kemp 7f 84.43 kemp 8f 97.70 all time in seconds ..............enjoy :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.