Newcomer, advice, best site?

Banjo Sandwich

Hi all,Ive been playing Texas hold'em socially for a year now and I'm looking to get involved in some online poker, mainly for small stakes. i.e. £5-10 buy ins.Ive never played online poker and looking for advice on the best site to start up on. One that offers free social play, no cash and cash tourneys and small stakes games?All advice/help welcomed and appreciated!CheersBanjo

Re: Newcomer, advice, best site? If you just want to sign up to one site to start off with, I'd suggest Paddy Power. They have 2 Paddys Pantsdown games Saturday to Thursday for $1 and $2 buyin, if you play at least 2 during the week you can then register for the weekly final which is a $1000 freeroll, which payed 45 people last week, with the winner getting about $190. Most of us here will have signed up to more than 20 sites over the years, all of which have added value games from time to time. Also check out some of the league games in the Poker Tourney section, which generally are no more than $5 buyine, but with added value if you can win the final at the end :ok

• 8 months later...