Football Cash Generator

Re: Football Cash Generator Bruise is correct thats the basic outline. Just a set of rules for hedging really. As with all these things the old question remains if it is that good why sell it? On top of this to get the sort of income he is talking of you are going to be playing with fair sums of money. Take the first match in the sample winnings Real Madrid v mallorca. I would imagine the draw for that game would be somewhere around the 5/1 mark at the start of play. So a lay of £500 means you are sitting on a liability of £2500. On top of this you have the problem of everybody using the same set of rules will be attempting to lay off their bets at similar times, and liquidity for foreign and lower matches ain't that great.

Re: Football Cash Generator This system seems to be pretty well used - look at "Where is the money" on betfair and there's always plenty for the live matches - total goal markets which I'd guess a fair chunk is users of the system trying to place their 0-0 cover bets. If there are so many people trying to lay the draw and back 0-0 surely this is going to create markets that are slightly out of line with where they'd be normally. Is there value to be had in going against the trend????

• 1 year later...

Re: Football Cash Generator Hi - this is my first post & to start let me just say what a simply excellent forum this appears to be. Re: the FCG, I received a copy of this system some time back and have used it a reasonable amount. It's not as straight forward as it seems. If anyone is interested in discussing it in some detail please send me a PM.

Re: Football Cash Generator I have heard about this system also. I haven't got it but I think it goes along the lines of getting involved in a match were the home team are fancied to win and are priced around 8/11. You have to lay the draw which must be under 3.75 for that specific game. You simply need to hope the home team score first and if they do then the draw drifts out to around 5.50 and you back it for the same amount you laid it for. This then means you are in a no lose situation. If the home team win then you pocket about £6 (£20 stakes) but if it finishes a draw you pocket around £14 (£20 stakes). I think it goes complicated if the away team are the team to score first or there are no goals after 60 minutes.

Re: Football Cash Generator It's not the same as you tell. It works al little bit different. But is is the system as you say, first lay draw and after ao goal score you have to back the draw. With a bank of 400 $ after a month I had 675 $.