Syndicate - Genting Poker Series - Register Your Interest

morlspin

Syndicate - Genting Poker Series - Register Your Interest  

1. 1.

Hi Guys I've been having a think about the old syndicate we used to run for the sunday millions, and was wondering if people would be interested in doing a similar one for the Genting Poker Series £440 main events. An example of how I think this will work is: We play a 10c home game on Pokerstars, decent structure with the winner receiving a seat at the next GPS. If we get 10 players, its £44 each, if we get 20 interested its just £22 We can do this either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or whatever, the more we do it, the more we get playing in the main event. Whoever wins the game, plays for 80% of the winnings, with 20% going into a prizepool for the end of the year. GPS Main Events Leg 2 Fox Club (London) 28/03/12 - 01/04/12 Leg 3 Edinburgh 30/05/12 - 03/06/12 Leg 4 Stoke 01/08/12 - 05/08/12 Leg 5 Sheffield 26/09/12 - 30/09/12 Leg 7 Palm Beach 07/12/12 - 11/12/12 Post up to let me know if your interested

Re: Syndicate - Genting Poker Series - Register Your Interest Interested, great concept especially with all the talent we have here, but really having to watch the pennies at the moment. Wouldn't really be able to commit to anything personally, except maybe as a one-off and with lots of others involved. Hope the idea gets lots of support though, would be great to see these events flooded with PL'ers, all of which are more than capable of final tabling imo. Chaaaaarge!