** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Quick stake for tonight

Danshot

I am playing in the 2 Sunday Storm's tonight and would like to share my attempts with a fellow PLer , I propose I simple 50:50 split of all returns if pay $11 and you get 25% if buy $5.50 Danshot89 on Stars , Thanks for looking Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot) Stake Requested: $11 for 50% or $5.50 for 25% Event/Tournament: Pokerstars Sunday Storm 1 & 2 Date of Event/Tournament: 12th Feb 2012 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved.

; 23-01-2012 at 05:31.

Re: Quick stake for tonight 1st Break : Storm 1 - Up to 6K called a reraise with draw on flop then hit flush but paired the board so checked behind , the opponent check-folded to my river bet Storm 2 lost 700 on first hand called a 3 bet 99 into KK board came 10 high I called half pot bet then check behind on king , he bets the ace on river big I fold he shows trip kings , few hands later fold nuts holding K10 of clubs in 5 way pot in Middle Position flop 9 j q rainbow , SB leads UTG calls UTG +1 calls , I decide with 1600 in middle and only 4000 left to just shove and probably get at least 1 caller , called by Q10 I scoop the pot up to 9500.