Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.77 - Befair. Unders should be the call here.... I wouldn't like to back Chelsea at such poor odds away from home really, given the way they have been performing of late. Although their defence has looked pretty shaky, away from home they've kept it pretty tight. With five out of the last seven away fixtures ending with less than three goals. Head to heads also work in favour as statistically games between these two sides are often very close encounters, with only two out of the last nineteen fixtures at Goodison ending with more than a two goal winning margin. Six out of the last eight head to heads here have ended with fewer than three goals. Everton should provide stern opposition as always, and Chelsea have so many players out of form that I can only see this being very tight.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb An interest stat for this game is that in both sides that 4 games they have had 3 draws. Everton is a difficult place to go and Chelsea will probably be happy to leave Goodison Park with a draw. Especially as Everton beat Man City the other week. I predict a definate Everton result with a Draw most likely.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb

An interest stat for this game is that in both sides that 4 games they have had 3 draws. Everton is a difficult place to go and Chelsea will probably be happy to leave Goodison Park with a draw. Especially as Everton beat Man City the other week. I predict a definate Everton result with a Draw most likely.
You're right, Everton to avoid defeat (4/7) is a great bet. They are a committed team with a highly motivating manager. They always give 100%. Moyes made some good January signings bringing in Piennaar, Jelavic, Donovan. A good 1-0 win against Man City then a draw at wigan (being 1-0 down with 15 mins left). They are a decent outfit and fully capable of getting at least a draw.

An interest stat for this game is that in both sides that 4 games they have had 3 draws. Everton is a difficult place to go and Chelsea will probably be happy to leave Goodison Park with a draw. Especially as Everton beat Man City the other week. I predict a definate Everton result with a Draw most likely.
Everton have a very good chance, though I've got Chelski in a treble with United and Arsenal so I hope they lose. I disagree about Chelsea being happy with the draw though, they'll be desperate for the 3pts. If they play to their maximum they'll win......but that's a big if!

You're right' date=' [i']Everton to avoid defeat (4/7) is a great bet. They are a committed team with a highly motivating manager. They always give 100%. Moyes made some good January signings bringing in Piennaar, Jelavic, Donovan. A good 1-0 win against Man City then a draw at wigan (being 1-0 down with 15 mins left). They are a decent outfit and fully capable of getting at least a draw.
Nothing against your pick, but that price is awful!! 4/7 Everton or draw?? So your laying Chelsea at 7/4?? You can back Everton +0.5AH at 4/6 with VC. Or lay Chelsea at 2.42 on Betfair. By taking 4/7 you are just giving away such a margin it's unreal. If you are serious about trying to make money punting, you have to be able to get the best prices available.

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb Under 2.5 @ 1.77 pinnacle Everton have gone under in 9 of their last 10 EPL games, as they have not managed to score more than one goal in any of these games. With their strikers not scoring regularly, then like this Chelsea side to be able to hold them out, and they will be looking to bounce back after allowing Man Utd to come back from a 3-0 deficit to draw the game. Eve though Chelsea managed to score 3 goals against Man Utd last week, they too have not had much luck in front of goals, and they have only twice scored more than 1 goal in their last 9 EPL games. Everton have been tough to score on at home, as they have allowed one goal or less in 7 of their last 8 home games. At most, can see both teams scoring once here, as neither side has shown that they can score more than that on a regular basis Season record: 110-132 (+19.21)

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Everton v Chelsea [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Under 1.5 goals at HT [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 11/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Coral @ 1.40 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] This game has got 0 v 0 written all over it and not an exciting game either. Both sides defend quite well and I am not sure I would want to spend my hard earned money to watch this. I might be being harsh but the facts are there for all to see. I am going to play ot safe and go under 1,5 goals at HT. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb I am thinking for an away win here the odds are very good @ 2.25 with sportingbet.com also I know everton are hard to be beten at home but Chelsea managed to do so in the past from the last 6 wins Chelsea did it with only a goal diference 5 times, total from the last 12 games between those teams finished 2-4-6 ( in 6 of the games Everton did not score at all ) Chelsea need this win more then Everton in my opinion and after the mised 3 points against Man U they will do anything to win at Everton. My bet Chelsea win @ 2,25 Chelse -1 goal draw @ 4,00 both at sportingbet.com

I am thinking for an away win here the odds are very good @ 2.25 with sportingbet.com also I know everton are hard to be beten at home but Chelsea managed to do so in the past from the last 6 wins Chelsea did it with only a goal diference 5 times, total from the last 12 games between those teams finished 2-4-6 ( in 6 of the games Everton did not score at all ) Chelsea need this win more then Everton in my opinion and after the mised 3 points against Man U they will do anything to win at Everton. My bet Chelsea win @ 2,25 Chelse -1 goal draw @ 4,00 both at sportingbet.com
I agree with Chelsea to win today and to add more info I read somewhere that Frank Lampard and John Obi Mikel might be back in the squad also. Everton is missing Jack Rodwell who suffered a minor knock while Phil Jagielka, Leon Osman and Seamus Coleman are still out. I believe Chelsea has much more quality than past results suggest and after being 3:0 against Manchester I don't think they gonna do the same mistake today again. Selection: Away Win @ 2.25 with Bet365 - 3/10 Units

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb Everton vs Chelsea This match looks set to be a draw, but if someone is to win it, that should be the Pensioners. I think Chelsea can do much more than they did and I think AVB is a great manager. Everton might have won against City, but do not think Chelsea is going to take them as an inferior team and already defeated. Rodwell will miss out this match for the Tophees. Everton: Howard, Neville, Heitenga, Distin, Baines, Donovan, Fellaini, Gibson, Pienaar, Anichebe, Stracqualursi. Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Essien, Meireles, Lampard, Mata, Torres, Sturridge. Expect Chelsea to win, but 0 AH is definitely my covering prime option! away 0 AH @ 1.77 with IAS be

Re: Everton v Chelsea > Sat 11 Feb Everton vs Chelsea I think that Everton have maybe just a few too many injuries with Jagielka, Osman, Rodwell and Coleman all out, and with Cahill a slight doubt to be able to get the win here. Therefore i'm looking at Chelsea as the favourities here and believe they may be able to force the win, but given their inconsistant away form recently with draws against Norwich and Swansea i'll want to take some draw cover. These two teams have played twice so far this season, with Chelsea comfortable winners in the reverse league fixture, with a 3-1 victory and winning in extra time in the League Cup. Therefore i've taken Chelsea DNB 1.73 at Skybet (4/10 units)

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Tip Detail [/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD] Everton v Chelsea[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Under 1.5 goals at HT [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 11/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Coral @ 1.40[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] This game has got 0 v 0 written all over it and not an exciting game either. Both sides defend quite well and I am not sure I would want to spend my hard earned money to watch this. I might be being harsh but the facts are there for all to see. I am going to play ot safe and go under 1,5 goals at HT. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
OK maybe not 0 v 0 but still a winner. gets the weekend off to a winning start at least

Under 2.5 @ 1.77 pinnacle Everton have gone under in 9 of their last 10 EPL games, as they have not managed to score more than one goal in any of these games. With their strikers not scoring regularly, then like this Chelsea side to be able to hold them out, and they will be looking to bounce back after allowing Man Utd to come back from a 3-0 deficit to draw the game. Eve though Chelsea managed to score 3 goals against Man Utd last week, they too have not had much luck in front of goals, and they have only twice scored more than 1 goal in their last 9 EPL games. Everton have been tough to score on at home, as they have allowed one goal or less in 7 of their last 8 home games. At most, can see both teams scoring once here, as neither side has shown that they can score more than that on a regular basis
:)

Season record: 113-133 (+21.00)