180+ winners

JLEE

Starting with a £10 bank let's see if we can hit 180+ winning bets on odds of around 1.025, this will take us to around £1000. Any market, any sport, any event. No time limits and just the target of £1000/180+ successive winning bets. I'll also make in-play bets or before the events start. Will provide screenshots on request. Bets: 7 Won: 7 Lost: 0 Current Bank: £14.19

Re: 180+ winners

If there's no money how about starting with a bank of 10 points.
And that makes a difference how? I've stated i'm not using my own money in the first thread so using points or pounds isn't going to make any difference.
Good luck but kind of dont see the point of this thread. You have already said there is no money involved so for me its not worth following.
It's just to see how many successful bets i can make, what's the point in any glory hunt if you put money on it or not? ;). Either way it's 1-1 at half time so 4 goals in the 2nd half and i lose!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: 180+ winners

Amnesia?
You could say that :p Completely forgot about this glory hunt and the other one - and i find myself involved in another. I'll stick with it but won't be doing to many bets. Bet 6 won which took my bank to £13.87.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...