Belgium, Jupiler League - 4/5 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 4 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lierse v Standard de Liège (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.14 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]KV Mechelen v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokeren v Mons (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oud-Heverlee Leuven v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.04 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sint-Truidense VV v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.19 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Zulte Waregem v Westerlo (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.41 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 5 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Racing Genk (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Club Brugge v Beerschot AC (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.78 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 4/5 Feb Some intresting games today. First of all I want to say there has fallen a lot of snow yesterday and so the question is how the quality of the fields will be. Some are heated some are not. Not sure if all games will go trough actually. My bets for today: Zulte Waregem - Westerlo Under 2.5 goals scored (high stakes) Zulte Waregem with Dury is way more structure then it used to be. For Zulte waregem first thing is not losing this game. Today they'll go for the structure again that means. With Dury back as coach, Berrier and Leye again at Zulte Waregem it's starting to look like the good team Dury won the cup with. I believe they'll win this game, but due the weather and Westerlo's goalkeeper Verbauwhede, who is a good goakeeper if you ask me. Westerlo struggeling this season and def. offensively it's poor with them. They bought some new strikers and def. Sidibe will be a good addition to the squad, but he said he won't be ready do give a good preformance this week because he misses some fitness. The other strikers don't know the competition so I don't believe they'll be to good offensively. This game is important for both teams in the struggle against reglation so I believe it'll be a boring game with 2 nervous sides. Under 2.5 goals it is! Lokeren - Mons Lokeren and mons have a lot of games to play. Because of the cup they play a lot of midweek games and this week again they'll play a midweek semi final. Both teams will rest some important players I guess and the field is still a big question. all these things won't be good for the quality of the play. Because of those reasons I'm going for the Under 2.5 goals here aswell but at low stakes.

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 4/5 Feb [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Belgium)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Zulte-Waregem-Westerlo[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Zulte-Waregem[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]04/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Pinnacle Sports @ 1.68[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Under new coach Dury, Waregem is playing better football. They signed Berrier and Leye from Standard. They 've played both in Waregem some years ago and are very good players for a Belgium mid-table team. Westerlo signed also some new players, but now they have 10 attackers and they can't play all. Zulte-Waregem has just much more quality, so at home Westerlo shouldn't cause too much difficulty. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 4/5 Feb Lierse - Standard Liege: Standard Liege @ 1.90 (William Hill) 10/10 Lierse will face added fatigue given the recent cup match and will have its mind on the reverse fixture this Tuesday. Lierse isn't anything special. The hosts stand in 12th place and have a 3-6-2 home record. Liege is in 4th place and has 3/4 recent wins. Liege has only lost 1 match in the last 9 visits at Lierse. Given the circumstances the odds for Liege's win are fair and worth the risk.

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 4/5 Feb With this line ups I'm going for a under 2.5 goals scored here aswell. Lierse is good defensively and will plob. do so. Standard is poor in away games and without tchité it will be hard once again. I suspect a closed game here. (small stakes) + picture of the field: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/422998_378515998841828_143963745630389_1554231_1426381884_n.jpg

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Belgium)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Anderlecht-Genk[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Anderlecht[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]05/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Gamebookers @ 1.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Anderlecht has by far the best attack in the league. They play against the defending champion Genk. Genk plays a terrible season, especially away from home. In the big matches, Anderlecht rarely lost some points and I won't see it happen today. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Belgium)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Club Brugge-Beerschot[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]under 2.5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]05/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Brugge has just 1 midfielder who can play today and it's not a key player. Daum will focus on defence again, I think. The opponent, Beerschot, is not known as a good away team, but their coach, Mathijssen, is the (ex-)coach of Brugge, so for sure they will be very motivated. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]