Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta!

Sawyer

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta!

Hi fellas, how are you? I hope things are going well for ya.. I continue my Glory Hunt but changed my strategy a little bit. Focused more on trading in last 2 days.. 3vtyw.png :D
$800 profit in 2 days!?! TEACH ME :lol

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! Trying to work this out and what I Have managed to conclude is that you betting on the races after they have started, 2-3Minutes after they have started on the shorter races, 5+Mins after the start time on the longer races, So what can I conclude from this? NOTHING :lol By the way good work and i look forward to reading your strategy!

can you post pics of your car when you buy it? lol
Of course ;)
do you only bet on Chilean football? What are the thoughts behind that?
Yes. It's all about focus. When you're focused on a league, you can find better value. For example, a friend of mine does only Ireland and he is very good in Ireland too.
Trying to work this out and what I Have managed to conclude is that you betting on the races after they have started, 2-3Minutes after they have started on the shorter races, 5+Mins after the start time on the longer races, So what can I conclude from this? NOTHING :lol By the way good work and i look forward to reading your strategy!
If you mean the lay selections; I was posting all my selections before the start of the race. Trading strategy i'm using these days is something different though. I like to make a youtube tutorial video or a PDF book about it. Let me know if you're interested ;) 41z5h.png Yesterday was not bad. Not a bad profit for 4 race. Guys, laying or backing a horse is gambling. Trading is more flexible. You can always tradeout when line moves against you. But when a 7/1 horse comes 1st, you're fukked up :D You can make profit by laying (or backing) as well, just like I did in this thread but I found trading easier and more flexible. I think the best thing will be to close this thread since it will be hard for people to follow my actions. It doesn't make sense to write your profit when races are over, that's right. I'm asked via PM about some back selections. If you're looking for some back selections, I like these horses to win.. 1510fon near the water 10.5 1530sed amir pasha 1550sou al shaq 1620sou mazovian 13 1630sed the hollinwell 6.6 1700sed plunkett 6 1715thu blue bicycle 8 1720sou thank you joy 13.5 Odds are high so even 1-2 win can produce profit :D Will post my chile soccer selections after midnight. See you ;)

Trading strategy i'm using these days is something different though. I like to make a youtube tutorial video or a PDF book about it. Let me know if you're interested ;)
I'm a total noob (0.0000% experience) in trading, so I'm very much interested in getting to know something different ;) So far most of my bets are on football (goal market). Actually the only sport I follow closely. I'll follow your Chile bets with much interest ;)

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! 42jb3.png It would be a mediocre day but Mazovian comes 1st and filling our pockets! :D Mazovian steamed nicely; odds were 8 thru the start of the race! :D I decided to prepare an e-book in PDF format. This way, it will be understandable by everybody. It will take some time but I believe it will be useful for everybody.

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! Just picked a hockey play for tonight.. PITTSBURGH PENGUINS VS BOSTON BRUINS / NHL ICE HOCKEY attachment.php?attachmentid=10194&d=1333371924 I would not touch this game if Fleury & Thomas were in the net. Hopefully, M. Turco & B. Johnson will start in goal.. In nine career starts against the Bruins, Johnson has a 4-4-1 record with a 3.32 GAA and .895 SV%. In three career appearances against the Pens, Turco has a 0-1-1 record with a 3.27 GAA and .868 SV%. Penguins are scoring 3.05 goals on the road while Bruins are scoring 3.21 goals when playing at home. Bruins are allowing 2.10 goals at home but no T. Thomas in the net tonight. Expecting Penguins to score at least 3 goals! Penguins are 9-1 Over in last 10 games! Expecting a high scoring game in this one.. Pick: Over 6 @ 1.833 (Over 5½ is available at 1.78 in Betfair)

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! Sexy_soccer_girl_bikini.jpg Chile Soccer League Picks These games are scheduled 8 April so I like to see squads/latest news before I confirm my bets but at first glance, I like these bets.. Cobresal vs Huachipato Leaning Over here. Line will be 2.75 or 3 probably. No problem. Expecting a score like 3-1 or 3-2. Staying away from side bet though. May pick Over 2.75/Over 3 for this one. U. De Chile vs Santiago Wanderers Hard to beat U. De Chile at home but I'm expecting books to install U. De Chile as a big favourite here so I don't think we will be able to find value on home win. Both teams should be able to score so Over looks good here. Line will be juiced Over 2.75 without doubt. Expecting a score like 2-1 or 3-1. Will confirm bets thru friday. See you ;)

Thanks mate! Got any more tips for me ;)
Picked these soccer picks for today.. Please be advised these bets are not available at Betfair.

FK Jagodina - Spartak Zlatibor Voda Serbia 1st League Under 2,5 Goals 1,60 Platanias - Iraklis Pashcon Greece 2nd League Under 2,5 Goals 1.45

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! Stable Master's Surprise Back Selections/Advices sandown-horse-racing-001.jpg Odds are high. We can't call these selections banker. They all may lose but nice value imo. Even if one of these wins, will bring nice profit ;) 16.10her earcomesthedream 11 16.20exe captain sully 10.5 17.00lin hidden glory 9.0 17.30wol mother jones 7.4

Re: Stable Master's Glory Hunt for Alfa Romeo Giulietta! EARRRCOMESSSTHEEEDREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!=!)908E0*AGFASLGASOGH09U5024200!!?!?!?!???!QQQ*Q**1*1*!!!!!!!