** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan Dalglish was as you are all aware, furious after Liverpools lumpy performance against Bolton. Though I fancy the same theme to be repeated here, after games with both Manchester clubs I doubt a visit to Molineux is anything but contrasting. Wolves though will be very positive and will be better prepared for this clash, not being involved in any cup fixtures. Brave bet on wolves @5.30 looks good.

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan Even though Wolves are in the relegation zone they do play good football at home. In their 11 home games they have scored in 9. Moreover, in their last 10 games they failed to score only twice and both these games were cup games against Birmingham. Interesting fact is that Wolves haven't scored a goal in the first 15 minutes. Wolves Goal: 16 min. and over @ 1.85 (2 units) William Hill

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan

Dalglish was as you are all aware, furious after Liverpools lumpy performance against Bolton. Though I fancy the same theme to be repeated here, after games with both Manchester clubs I doubt a visit to Molineux is anything but contrasting. Wolves though will be very positive and will be better prepared for this clash, not being involved in any cup fixtures. Brave bet on wolves @5.30 looks good.
Slight change of plans, my money has been slapped on somewhat early on: Wolves+0.5 2.26 188, 2.21 Pinnacle 6/10

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan In Wolves' home games they have only kept one clean sheet and conceded twenty goals in there 11 matches. They have scored in nine of these home games, the only games they failed to score in were against, QPR and Spurs. Liverpool have scored in six of there away games and kept five clean sheets, however they haven't kept a clean sheet away from home in there last two matches. Both defences have looked shaky in recent matches. With Wolves' excellent scoring record at home I fancy them to score a goal but don't see them keeping a clean sheet. Wolves have injury problems with O'Hara, Frimpong and Henry all out whilst Liverpool are still without Suarez but apart from that have no other injury problems. My pick for this is BTTS 1.95 (5/10) William Hill I'm also tempted by over 2.5 but not convinced. Any opinions on this?

Slight change of plans, my money has been slapped on somewhat early on: Wolves+0.5 2.26 188, 2.21 Pinnacle 6/10
Continuing with odds drifting when I place an early bet... O'Hara and Frimpong looks to miss out for sure, as well as Henry who serves a suspension. Thats half the wolves midfield. Wolves +0.5 has drifted to 2.360, which I guess is proportional along with the injury problems they have and is still backable imo. Liverpool have a fully fit squad with Bellamy looking to start again and Suarez is one match away from returning.

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan Liverpool to win at 7/10 for me after how upset kenny was at the diabolical display at bolton and the way he emphasised the importance of every game to our club just makes it even more obvious for me that we will win. Come on you red men.

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan Aside from their 2-1 win mid-week against Man united liverpool's form of late has been dismal, they come into this game against wolves on the back of two midweek fixtures against both Manchester against a Wolverhampton outfit who have enjoyed a 10 day break with no cup fixtures. Despite sitting second bottom on the EPL table Wolves' form of late hasn't been that shabby, netting twice in thrilling 2-3 loss to Aston Villa, losing 0-1 in a tight cup game against Birmingham and a well fought 1-1 draw at home to Tottenham. Liverpool haven't won a game on the road since the 18th of December and I don't expect that record to improve here. I'm taking Wolverhampton or Draw - Double Chance at 2.08 withCentrebet.

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan After two great results for Liverpool against both Manchester sides, surely its only a matter of time before they start competing for those champions league positions. After the Bolton performance aswell, I'm am sure Kenny will be stressing the importance of this fixture so for that reason my money will be on Liverpool!

Re: Wolves v Liverpool > 31 Jan Liverpool -1 (EH) @ 3.00 centrebet Liverpool are coming off a massive week where they managed to knock out both Manchester clubs in the respective competitions, and now with that out of the way, like this to spur them on and give them a boost in trying to get 4th place in the competition and a spot in the Champions League. Defensively they are very good, despite successive games on the road where they allowed 3 goals to Bolton and Man City, and Wolves do not have much up front to worry Liverpool. Liverpool on the other hand, do create chances to score but are wasteful in front of goals, and believe it is a matter of time before they give a team a thumping. Wolves have allowed at least two goals in 6 of their last 10 games, as well as in 7 of their last 9 home games. Believe that Liverpool will dictate the game in midfield especially with Henry out for Wolves, while the likes of Carroll will get a very good opportunity to score on a porous defence

In Wolves' home games they have only kept one clean sheet and conceded twenty goals in there 11 matches. They have scored in nine of these home games, the only games they failed to score in were against, QPR and Spurs. Liverpool have scored in six of there away games and kept five clean sheets, however they haven't kept a clean sheet away from home in there last two matches. Both defences have looked shaky in recent matches. With Wolves' excellent scoring record at home I fancy them to score a goal but don't see them keeping a clean sheet. Wolves have injury problems with O'Hara, Frimpong and Henry all out whilst Liverpool are still without Suarez but apart from that have no other injury problems. My pick for this is BTTS 1.95 (5/10) William Hill I'm also tempted by over 2.5 but not convinced. Any opinions on this?
Should of taken over 2.5 aswell :wall Not a great night for myself

Liverpool -1 (EH) @ 3.00 centrebet Liverpool are coming off a massive week where they managed to knock out both Manchester clubs in the respective competitions, and now with that out of the way, like this to spur them on and give them a boost in trying to get 4th place in the competition and a spot in the Champions League. Defensively they are very good, despite successive games on the road where they allowed 3 goals to Bolton and Man City, and Wolves do not have much up front to worry Liverpool. Liverpool on the other hand, do create chances to score but are wasteful in front of goals, and believe it is a matter of time before they give a team a thumping. Wolves have allowed at least two goals in 6 of their last 10 games, as well as in 7 of their last 9 home games. Believe that Liverpool will dictate the game in midfield especially with Henry out for Wolves, while the likes of Carroll will get a very good opportunity to score on a porous defence
:D And Carroll finally scores :nana Season record: 101-125 (+12.11)