Favourite - Really?

craiggg

I will be laying away teams who are deemed the favourites based on the odds. My selections will be narrowed down based on the stats of the teams home/away records etc hoping to find a small edge. Each selection will have a liability of 10 Points. 21.01.2012 Bet No 1 Lay Preussen Munster @ 2.78 Stake 10 to win 5.62

Re: Favourite - Really? Bet No 2 Lay Torino @ 2.34 Stake 10 to win 7.46 Bet No 3 Lay Pescara @ 2.30 Stake 10 to win 7.69 Bet No 4 Lay Trabzonspor @ 1.84 Stake 10 to win 11.90 Bet No 5 Lay Luton @ 1.96 Stake 10 to win 10.42 Bet No 6 Lay Cambridge @ 2.38 Stake 10 to win 7.25 Bet No 7 Lay Dundee @ 2.52 Stake 10 to win 6.58 Bet No 8 Lay Queens Park @ 2.6 Stake 10 to win 6.25 Bet No 9 Lay Peterhead @ 2.42 Stake 10 to win 7.04 Bet No 10 Lay Montrose @ 1.81 Stake 10 to win 12.35 Bet No 11 Lay Hearts @ 2.46 Stake 10 to win 6.85

Re: Favourite - Really? i think you need to read the rules when posting systems m8..i think you need to put a starting bank ammount and what profit or what you lose so we can see how the system is working... :cheers edit:

Rules for posting betting systems.

Top post must contain following info: - A description of the betting system, bet selection process and staking plan. Obviously we want as much details as possible but it is not required. A statement like "it's private, under wraps, secret" however is not sufficient. You must give a description of the bet selection process as well as the staking plan used sufficient for anyone else to get a clear idea of what's involved. The whole idea of this Forum is to share information about a chosen betting system or strategy. The more information you post the more chance you have of someone else making a contribution to your system. - Clearly state if the system is a 'real life' system or a 'paper trail' system. Real life means you think the system is ready to be used with real money, paper trail means you are still testing and proofing and you do not recommend putting money on the system yet. Other rules: - Stick to a single thread per Betting System. - Post bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) It will be much appreciated if the bet selections are posted sufficient time before the event to allow others to follow the system and place bets themselves. - Absolutely no editing of posts containing selections You can edit the thread title or top post to show the current status of the system. If you made a mistake add another post with the correction or ask one of the mods to do the edit for you. - Keep a running account of the results and update regularly. It will be most appreciated to provide an update of the systems results every time you post the results of placed bets, if this is not possible please state the frequency of the update, for example weekly, end of the weekend. System result must contain as a minimal: Current bank , Profit (or Loss) , Yield These results should be posted as a running overview of the system for as long as its been running. It will be appreciated to write the system result with the full info : Starting bank Current bank Total staked Number of bets Winning bets Losing bets Strike rate Yield Profit (or Loss) When calculating system results take into account costs like commission. Results are calculated like this : Strike rate = Winning bets / Total bets ( written as a percentage ) Yield = Profit (or Loss) / Total staked ( written as a percentage ) It is also recommended to use a 100 point starting bank. This is most easy to relate to for most people and allows better for comparisons to be made.

Re: Favourite - Really? The system will look at laying favourites away from home. I would imagine the odds range would likely to be mostly between 1.80-3.00. First process is to work through the fixture list identifying all favourites playing away from home. Once identified I will look at each teams record comparing away wins against home loses for both the season as a whole and last 4 matches. I'm looking for teams that don't lose much at home against teams who don't win many away. The thoughts behind the system is that most teams are stronger at home, meaning a team in the bottom half of the table playing a team a few places above them are more likely to get a result (win/draw) because of home advantage. Starting bank - 200 points. Staking will be level stakes 10 points on each selection. This is a paper trial - I would not advise anyone to follow until we see some results. Any questions feel free to ask.

Re: Favourite - Really? Well 2 winners from 3 aint bad for yesterday with Barcelona the loser, which was a bit of an outsider but at the odds was worth the chance. Even with that loss we still managed a profit of the day. And for the record I missed one after a late saturday night Valencia qualified as a selection but it won't be included as it wasn't posted.

Re: Favourite - Really? Well we have got off to a decent start with another 2 winners last night and a profit of 13.07 points on the night. Results to date Starting bank - 200 Current bank - 238.96 Total staked - 160 Bets - 16 Winners - 11 Losers - 5 Strike rate - 68.75% Yield - 24.35% Profit - 38.96

Re: Favourite - Really? Todays Selections Bet No 21 Lay Napoli @ 2.22 Stake 10 to win 8.2 Bet No 22 Lay Lazio @ 2.68 Stake 10 to win 5.95 Bet No 23 Lay Oxford @ 2.5 Stake 10 to win 6.67 Bet No 24 Lay Bordeaux @ 2.66 Stake 9.99 to win 6.02 Bet No 25 Lay Standard L @ 2.54 Stake 9.99 to win 6.49 Bet No 26 Lay Lazio @ 2.68 Stake 10 to win 5.95 Bet No 27 Lay Marseille @ 2.84 Stake 9.99 to win 5.43

Re: Favourite - Really? 2 losing bets last night - Braga were winning until 60 mins and lost 2 goals and got a player sent off. The strike rate is below what I expect so I'm confident this will be rectified and more profit will follow in the weeks and months ahead. Results to date Starting bank - 200 Current bank - 210.48 Total staked - 279.97 Bets - 28 Winners - 16 Losers - 12 Strike rate - 57.14% Yield - 3.74% Profit - 10.48