6 Nations Rugby

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 6 Nations Rugby

Think 5-2 is the go on 'no winner' of the Triple Crown as England or Ireland could stumble in Wales. What about both losing in Cardiff? England caught cold and unsettled XV first up and Wales rapidly improving thru tournament to win on last weekend. No Winner Triple Crown 5-2 @ 1 pt. Wales Triple Crown 8-1 @ 1pt. Wales Grand Slam 50-1 @ 0.5pt. Win in Paris? :eyes This makes it a 'fantasy' bet on Wales with saver on Triple Crown no winner. Just running up a flag here guys.
After today's fantastic first half by Wales and seen what is coming up in Cardiff next Saturday , I went back to the start of this thread .It makes interesting reading ,Pie I hope you are on this "fantasy" bet . I am on Wales triple crown , looks feeble compared to the Grand Slam! I am still trying to get out of Ev's post , so I used the quote :eek Well done Wales.

Re: 6 Nations Rugby Have a bit on the Wales Slam from the start. Icing, if it happens. This whole tournament has been an unbridled punting romp mainly thanks to Wales. And luck: such things as Andy Hazell going over on 80 minutes with 19 on his back for England. Mind you, the Balshaw bungle 2 minutes earlier... :loon It's just bloody magic to watch unbelievably great rugby (first half Murrayfield) to the background sound of cash registers. Apologies for after-hypereventing (again). Nah, sod that! It's time for drum kit. :drums

Re: 6 Nations Rugby

New Zealand2/1closed
Australia3/1closed
England5/1closed
France5/1closed
South Africa5/1closed
Ireland14/1closed
Wales20/1closed
Above are World Cup '07 odds from BlueSq as they stand at the moment. No wonder the menu is 'closed'. I know where I'll be chucking a few of their quids at when they sort themselves out. 20-1? :rollin

Re: 6 Nations Rugby World Cup Sevens this weekend. Hong Kong. The ultimate rugby beano. Bar opens 8.00am, first game 8.15am and then non-stop until 9.20pm. And that's just the Friday. Am plotting tactics to get through also the Saturday for the six nations in the evening local time (GMT +8) on TV and be all present and correct on the Sunday. The Crimean campaign had nothing on this.

Re: 6 Nations Rugby Top tournament try scorer. Cueto now 11/4jf (from 16-1 as advised last week). Shane Williams (11/4jf) Dominici is worth a go at 5-1. France play first at the weekend, in Italy, and I think they will rack up 45pts. Benoit Baby getting off with a fine would help, but the video evidence (of the head butt on O'Driscoll) will be pretty damning. (skybet) ----- Wales are available at 20-1 for 2007 World Cup with Centrebet. I'm not a fan of these very long range punts but this is too good to miss. Wales play their big Group B game against Australia in Cardiff. I think Wales will be best priced 12-1 after this weekend. ----- More on Round 5 Six Nations picks here on Friday.

Re: 6 Nations Rugby Few bob to be made this Saturday, chaps. I disagree with bookies by about 10 points on a couple of the games. Will post now as I'm liable to get sucked into the World Cup Sevens Fri/Sat/Sun. :beer --------- Italy v France. Baby booted out for 4 weeks. Still think France will run riot. Way to get into this, I think, is to buy total points. Solid sunshine in Rome all week (and for w/e). Dominici to run in at least two tries. They’ll probably put up total match points at around 56. If so, buy at small stakes.

Re: 6 Nations Rugby HI ALL FRANCE play Italy first on saturday needing at least 42 points if the result in Cardiff goes the right way , so they should be going flat out from the start. They looked impressive in Dublin , pity about the loss of Baby.The handicap is -25 with bet365,which I agree with you pie. WALES for the grand slam - last time was 27 years ago 1 so its got to be this time - again I agree with your analysis . Hope its a nice sunny day as I am going to Cardiff and will be drinking outside the City Arms opposite the stadium if its sunny on saturday- the atmosphere should be fantastic - the irish on their way home from cheltenham perhaps with a chance of the championship and the triple crown. ENGLAND will win this one easily - Scotlands lack of confidence is a big factor even though they played well in the second half when Wales eased off the gas.I can see them beating the handicap of 22 with laddies.Perhaps a half time handicap of -11 with stan james will be an easier target.No bet for me. Good luck to all who are having a flutter on saturdays matches

Re: 6 Nations Rugby Posted on 25:01:05

No Winner Triple Crown 5-2 @ 1 pt. Wales Triple Crown 8-1 @ 1pt. Wales Grand Slam 50-1 @ 0.5pt. Win in Paris? :eyes This makes it a 'fantasy' bet on Wales with saver on Triple Crown no winner. Just running up a flag here guys.
Well done Pie for your tipping right at the start.:clap Well Done WALES for the fantastic performance and some superb rugby through the six nation.Should see a lot of Welshmen in the Lions squad now. Be seeing you Pie and ev in the Lions thread - any suggestions Pie ? I am considering three wins for the All Blacks , first game 25 June I believe. Cheers:beer