NBA Monday

Clevelnd -4 League: 20-17-1 (Av. win 7.3) any home fav, 1 day off 10+ ats win as away 4- fav. [Cleve] 7-2 (Av. win 12.3) if opp was last 5+ dog. League: 0-15 SU (1-14 ats this no!!...Av. loss 11.8) any away dog, 1 day off 4- SU win as away 5+ dog, if opp off 10+ ats win. [Wash] Washington being over-rated after a good win in Indi, but now travel to Cleveland where the Cavs have been on fire. They are 14-3 @ home this season, with an av. win of 10.5! They are 6-0 ats @ home v. >.500 teams, and have beaten Washington @ home already this season 105-74. In that game they had 62 rebounds to 32 and 58 points in the paint to 36! Washington are just 2-6 ats on the road v. >.500 teams, and lose all away games by an av. of 5.6. Maybe the line has over-reacted to McInnes being out for the Cavs, but Snow ran the point beautifully in GS, scoring 16, 12 assists and only 1 tounover. I’m a bit surprised by the line, as I expect -6 at the least....Love getting Cleveland under 5! Chicago @ Atlanta over 182.5 Second total play for the season. 3 days ago these teams met in Chicago, and the score was 95-85...But, the teams combined for 4 points in the last 2 minutes or something silly like that! Also, Atlanta shot only 34.1%, and there were only 12 total fast break points for the whole game. Even discounting that, Atlanta games average 2.4 ppg more at home than away, and Chicago games av. 6.8 more points away than @ home!!...So we can logically expect an extra 9 points to the last game. The last 7 meetings b/w these team @ Atlanta have gone over this number...av. 193.1 ppg. Expect this total to rise before tip-off.

Re: NBA Monday I always seem to have problems just picking the wrong handicap, hopefully playing safe with the following double tonight: CLE Cavaliers 2/5 CHI Bulls 4/7 25pt Double @ B365 I reckon both should cover their handicaps by 3ish but hopefully this should do it. Again nothing major but hopefully a better week this week

Re: NBA Monday Houston -5 League: 10-46 SU (Av. loss 7.3) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 4- SU win but 10- ats loss as home fav. [Orl] 9-16 ats (5-20 this no...Av. loss 11.6) if opp last away. 2-11 ats (1-12 this no...Av. loss 14.4) if opp won SU away. League: 7-2 (Av. win 11.2) home 5+ fav, 2+ days off 4- SU win as away 4- dog, if opp last lost ats. [Houst] Houston won 108-99 @ Orlando less than a week ago....Dominated inside. 17 offensive boards to 6. In fact Orlando out-shot Houston, which is unlikely to happen tonight. Hill not 100% (if he plays at all) is hurting Orlando....Christie and Turkoglo both not 100% and ?? for tonight. Like Houston to get a big home win tonight.

Re: NBA Monday Aye I'll let you off with 2 outta 3, better to win the houston pick as that was nicer odds ! Yeah first quarter seemed like cavs were gonna demolish them,but then it slowed up and 4th quarter:eek where did it go wrong ? Keep it up beefcake, looking forward to tomorrows picks.