QPR vs MK Dons - In Running

Bogside

First post, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. Was searching around for some bets and stumbled on the site (was actually looking for bets on the VC Chase on Saturday and ended up catching a live stream of the above match). Back on point: In the odd/even number of goals the 'odd' seems over-priced to me at 11/10. Obviously a nil-nil (current half-time score) would count at even but it's 2/9 for there to be a goal in the second half which seems about right to me. But This is a tight match and I can't see one team winning it by 2, so the 'odd' total of goals seems a bit over-priced to me. Had a small go at it, but thought I'd see what others on the forum think.

Re: QPR vs MK Dons - In Running 2/9 is pretty terrible odds for there to be a goal in the second half. Ive seen 1.38 whilst looking at 188 bet's in-play odds. Though you have to remember 1 - 1 is also a pretty likely result, with 2 - 0 to either side also possible. 2 - 1 to either side will also see you win and I will probably stop here as any other result is very unrealistic indeed. Anyways back to the point most odds that are constructed are aggregate odds from CS markets, and bookies are usually very accurate with the odds, any slight variation wont give punters any margin due the the margins the bookies take. Anyways, your bet won, congratz!

Re: QPR vs MK Dons - In Running I just thought it was 4/5% over what it should have been. I only had a small bet (£20) just to give me an interest as I was browsing. I'd have done more if someone could have posted with some info (e.g. stats on second half goals conceded by MK Dons) to back up my own eyes. I'm a very regular punter but small punter. Normally I'd say my 10 points would probably be around £100 or so so I put this at around 2 points due to lack of any clear information.

Re: QPR vs MK Dons - In Running Aye that's true. I didn't mind this one either way. I was distracted by other things anyway and just thought I'd caught a decent price. It's nice to start on a forum with a winner so maybe I should quit now and de-register :lol