** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Volleyball Champions Leauge 2011/2012

Champions Leuage 20:00 Haching - Poitiers ----------------------------------------- 8 pts 1.46 pinnacle Haching is in great form lately in german leuage and in champions leauge, they are on 10 games winis streak at home won 5 in row 7 of last 8. They dont have any injries today and they are all ready to take out lately poor form Poiters. Poiters is not the sam team that beat Haching in game 1 of this group 3-1 win. Poiters lost 3 of last 5 games played missing petrovic today a very important player and after two road thoguht games they have to play this one also a very hard one aganst in form team!

Re: Volleyball Champions Leauge 2011/2012

Sport Volleyball
Event Muszyna - Dinamo Moscow
Selection Dinamo Moscow K -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 11/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.58
Reasoning Champions League Women In my opinion Dinamo Moscow will win without any problems. Muszyna plays at home but in my opinion away team is better and more experienced. Dynamo was a favorite in the first match but lost after winning two first sets. It was big suprise and I think that it will not happen again. What is more - a new volleyball player will play in Dynamo - Angelina Gruen. Angelina Gruen is great player and in my opinion will help her team to win. What is important Dinamo Moscow has to win - third place and 2 points less than Pesaro is not good result for this team. To sum up - for me Dinamo is big favorite and I see easy win here. Set handicap is good option.