Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun starting 11th Jan !!

morlspin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun starting 11th Jan !! Had to miss tonights we've been changing the bedrooms around, now back in the shitty box room :sad and the kids have the massive room again. Took 5hrs to move 5 beds and dismantle bunks etc, nightmare! Well done H, see ya tomorrow!:ok

Re: Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun! Leg 1 11.1.12 - tonight!!!

Trying to deposit from Neteller, and getting a popup message saying I have previous Neteller details on the system which have now been reactivated :unsure. I'm not trying to reactivate anything, they were never deactivated. Three times the same thing! Have emailed support, but would somebody be kind enough to transfer a couple of $ in case I don't get it sorted in time for tonight's game, and I will transfer back once sorted :cheers
try removing neteller off pokerstars and re set it up hope this works mate could be the fact ur 6 digit number uv changed recenlty or a while ago that you normally use does not sync with whats already on there as its been changed its only a suggestion this :clap

Re: Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun! Leg 1 11.1.12 - tonight!!!

try removing neteller off pokerstars and re set it up hope this works mate could be the fact ur 6 digit number uv changed recenlty or a while ago that you normally use does not sync with whats already on there as its been changed its only a suggestion this :clap
Great shout that! I had same problem a while back and that was the case with me :ok

Re: Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun starting 11th Jan !!

No beer tonight as on antbiotic and have no voice so if some can accept me , ill show you all how to play cheers
Sorry I'm not an Admin on the club. We've got plenty of them but looks like none of morls, teaulc, hen, slap or staffy were around tonight. :sad

Sorry I'm not an Admin on the club. We've got plenty of them but looks like none of morls' date=' teaulc, hen, slap or staffy were around tonight. :sad[/quote'] its only Graeme who can accept members.:ok

Good games these. Was so lucky in the 1st game to river a royal flush to beat mcg's full house:)
Just remember not to have a moan when I suck out on you next time ;)

Re: Pokerstars Crazy League - 18 days of fun starting 11th Jan !! Wp SlapDash on victory in the HU tourney. Very hard fought and thoughly deserved :notworthy I've got a screen shot if anyone wants it, but guessing it's all held online in the club anyway so haven't uploaded.

Glad I can say I lost to the champ!! When you luckily hit 2 Aces on the board to complement your Ace high, Ace kicker, in the hole :loon :cheers :cheers
I was just praying you wouldn't notice that two of them were the same suit!