NBA Sunday

Seattle -8 League: 9-16-1 (Av. loss 11.2) away 5+ dog, no rest off 15+ ats loss as home 4- fav/ [utah] 0-6 (Av. loss 17.7) if opp off 10+ ats loss. [0-9-1 (Av. loss 17.4) if both teams off 10+ ats loss] Jumping on this one early, because I want it @ 8 or below. Both teams coming off terrible performances, but it seems the problems are much tougher to overcome when playing with no rest. Utah 5-14 this season when revenging a loss....0-7 if it wsa a home loss....So once a team is better than Utah, they are just that; better. Seattle have beaten Utah by 10 @ Utah this season, and this looks to be the game where Seattle get their season back on track after a couple of poor efforts.

Re: NBA Sunday New Jersey at +11 This may have some value, but beware of a blowout victory for the Suns who desperately need a win to get their season back on track. The Kings at +2 They are awesome at home, and the Spurs may be tired after an overtime game witht he Suns on Friday. I'll be waiting for the line prices to be announced before I make any bets.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.