Circus/Genting Poker Series Seat Freeroll 27th January

Burnley Joe

Win your Genting Poker Series seat in our Rake Chase!

The Genting Poker Series starts on 1st Feb, with Leg 1 being hosted by Genting Club Star City. You can win your seat for free with Circus Poker! Simply take part in our fabulous Genting Poker Series Rake Chase, which runs from 9th to 26th January 2012. If you generate just $5 in Rake and /or Tournament fees you could be winning your way to a Genting Poker Series Main Event! You can keep track of your progress towards the $5 in our handy progress table found here. All players who hit the $5 target between 9th and 26th January, will win a place in an exclusive Genting Poker Series Satellite. The prize pool is 1 x £430 Main Event seat for every 100 players who hit the $5 target! Therefore, if we get 400 players qualifying, we’ll be giving away 4 Genting Poker Main Event seats!

About the Qualifier

Name: GPS Rake Chase Sat Time: 8pm (UK time)

Date: Friday 27th January 2012

Game: No Limit Hold Em Invite List: All players who generate at least $5 in Rake and / or Tournament fees between 9

th and 26th January 2012 Prize Pool: 1 x £430 Main Event Seat per 100 players who qualify Read all about the Rake Chase here. See you at the tables

The Circus Poker Team CircusPoker.com

Genting Poker Series ($5 rake required) Freeroll - 27th Jan 2012 57691_Poker-GPSRakeChase-PageHeader.jpg pic courtesy of GentingPoker.com External link for full details Win your seat at a Genting Poker Series Main Event, by taking part in our fabulous Rake Chase. The Genting Poker Series is the newest poker tour on the UK calendar, and offers great tournaments are affordable buy ins. Read all about it here. All you have to do is generate just $5 in Rake and / or Tournament fees, between 9th and 26th Jan 2012, and we'll enter you into an exclusive online qualifier where we'll be offering 1 x Genting Poker Series Main Event seat worth £430 for every 100 players who qualify. So if 300 players generate at least $5 in Rake and / or Tournament fees, we'll be offering 3 x Main Event seats, we'd expect at least 500 players to generate $5…so that should be a whopping 5 Main Event seats! The online qualifier will run at 8pm on Friday 27th January 2012. This gives the lucky winners time to sort out their plans for the following week, when Leg 1 of the Genting Poker Series takes place at Genting Club Star City. Keep an eye on the table (in the link at top), it shows your nickname and the amount you have generated until you reach that magical $5 number, when it will change to read QUALIFIED! You can also see a count of how many players have qualified and how many Main Event seats the qualifier is going to generate. So good luck!

Re: Genting Poker Series ($5 rake required) Freeroll - 27th Jan 2012 Genting Poker Series Rake Chase Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions:

1. This is a fun promotion and we reserve the right to disqualify players if we feel our goodwill be being abused.
  2. Players are only permitted one entry into the qualifier on 27th January, therefore players with accounts on more than one Genting skin or partner, will only be permitted 1 entry, regardless of whether their accounts all generate $5 or more in rake and /or tournament fees.
  3. The promotion runs from 00:00:00 on Monday 9th January 2012, to 23:59:59 on Thursday 26th January 2012, all times quoted are UK times.
  4. Players will be required to register for the Exclusive qualifier on Friday 27th January 2012, and registration will open at midday on Friday 27th January.
  5. Genting Poker Series Main Event seats won will be awared by way of Token into player accounts, which then need to be used to register for your chosen Leg and Starting day. Registration must be completed on the poker software.
  6. The term Rake refers to Cash Game Rake, SNG Tournament fees and MTT Tournament fees paid.
  7. The rake table is updated daily and players should wait 24 hours before raising any concerns about the amount of rake
  8. There is no cash alternative, and by taking part in this promotion you agree that you are willing and able to play a Genting Poker Series Main Event, should you win a seat.
  9. General T&Cs apply and can be found at www.gentingpoker.com and www.gentingpokerseries.com

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Circus/Genting Poker Series Seat Freeroll 27th January Bump. Freeroll is tonight at 8pm. Tourney is now open in the lobby, but those who have qualified have to manually register, don't forget or leave it too late! 12x£430 live seats up for grabs and can be used for any tour leg and any day 1's, not limited to the Brum opener. Good luck PL :hope

Re: Circus/Genting Poker Series Seat Freeroll 27th January Very unlucky Booty, really feel for you pal, but the bad spell must end soon, hang in there bud, you're too good for it too last too much longer :\ Bitter sweet when good friends of mine just miss out, but managed to take one down for the team, and dare say there will be a couple of % in it for my buddy Boot and/or the forum as a whole. :cheers Was getting fed up of bubbling stuff myself last year (Palm Beach Big Game, Late Night Poker, Euro Deepstack etc) so good to finally nail one :beer(outside of the tremendous value already provided by PL & BlueSq etc of course). GPSSeat27Jan2012.jpg

Re: Circus/Genting Poker Series Seat Freeroll 27th January Nah I've had some wins since I was feeling sorry for myself a couple of months ago but really thought I'd make this especially as I had some outrageous luck earlier on in the tourny. Pleased for you mate and if you decide to go to The Fox I may well meet you for a drink. "TID" as the kids say. :ok

Re: Circus/Genting Poker Series Seat Freeroll 27th January Fox is probably most likely, but will check the dates/options etc over the next couple of days. Congrats to Ripple too, 2x Seats won by Punters Lounge :nana (apologies if I missed anyone else, but usernames not obvious at first glance) Big thanks to everyone railing, always a big help knowing people there supporting you all the way, very much appreciated :ok Edit: Note to Mods, if i did indeed just report Samba instead of thanking him, my apologies... misclick, don't ban him ;)