Deposit $60 get a $22 ticket

Burnley Joe

Dear BurnleyJoe, Reload your PokerStars account for $60 or more from January 9-18 with the bonus code ‘TCOOP’ and you’ll be rewarded you with a free Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP) ticket worth $22! TCOOP runs from January 19-29 with a guaranteed prize pool of $10M. There are seven tournaments on the schedule with a $22 buy-in, or you can also use the ticket to play a range of deadline satellites for others events in the series. See the TCOOP Ticket Deposit Offer page for more information, and the TCOOP page for the full event schedule. Also make sure you click here to see the new 'We are poker' TV spots! Liv Boeree Team PokerStars Pro

Pokerstars Reload Bonus: Deposit $60 and get free $22 TCOOP ticket I deposited GBP£40 and got the bonus ticket :ok http://www.pokerstars.co.uk/special-offers/tcoop-reload/#utm_medium=CRM&utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=E19387

The Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP) is the new online tournament series that’s perfect for players that like their action fast and furious. It runs from January 19-29 with a guaranteed prize pool of $10M, and all players in the UK & Ireland can get a free ticket worth $22 when you reload your account this month. There are several events on the schedule with a buy-in of $22 - see below. What’s more, you can also use the ticket to qualify for events on the schedule with a higher buy-in, via satellites running now. Don’t miss out on the chance to turn your reload deposit into a huge payday! How to Claim Your Free TCOOP Ticket Simply reload your existing PokerStars account for a minimum of $60 with the bonus code ‘TCOOP’, between now and 23:59 ET, January 18. You will then be credited with a ticket worth $22, which can be used to buy-in directly to any of the TCOOP events shown below, plus a range of deadline satellite qualifiers for other events on the schedule. Please Note: Your ticket can only be used for TCOOP events and satellites, and will expire if it hasn’t been used by 18:30 ET, January 29. The ticket is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. Players are eligible for one ticket only. The following TCOOP events have a buy-in of $22:
Event NumberGameDateTime (ET)Guaranteed Prize Pool
1NL Hold’em [6-max]Jan 1912:00$200,000
5PL DrawJan 2008:00$50,000
7NL Hold’em [Rebuys]Jan 2012:00$400,000
18PL Omaha [6-max, Rebuys, 2X Turbo]Jan 2215:30$150,000
26StudJan 2416:00$25,000
27NL Hold’em [Rebuys, 2x Turbo]Jan 2418:00$300,000
31Stud Hi/LoJan 2514:00$25,000
Visit the TCOOP page to see the full schedule of events. You can also find them listed in the PokerStars game client under ‘Events’ & ‘TCOOP’. If you have any questions about using your free TCOOP ticket, feel free to contact [email protected].

Re: Deposit $60 get a $22 ticket

How much should be enough in EUR? 45-50?
Hi Gem, I'm pretty sure it shows the conversion rate & amount on the deposit screen when you type a figure in. You can therefore adjust it appropriately before pressing the button and committing to the deposit. But yes, 45 to 50 sounds about right. Similarly to others in the UK my £40 was only just over $61 so visually check it hasn't slipped below $60 before committing the button. If so just add a few pence/pound to get it over. And don't forget to input the code.

Re: Deposit $60 get a $22 ticket Thanks Bart, yes I found current exchange rate displayed in currency conversion screen (convert other funds to...), so my 48 eur deposit worked then and I received the ticket :ok Love these stars promos, now to make the best choice from those turbos :drums Good luck to all of you there :hope