All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Kiddo112

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Fluminense V Arsenal - Over 1.5gls INPLAY - €176.43 @1.11 - LOST Down again. Annoyed to lose on this, as it wasn't on my original list of games. It did look like there was another goal likely, with Fluminense looking vunerable at the back. Justfrustrated that I didn't stick to my plan and that was to finish up after the Bilbao game. :wall Down to bank B, which stands at €107.06 after Bet 2. Plan is to stick to the 5 bet target, but if successful will be splitting instead of banking.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Lyon V Bordeaux - Over 2.5gls INPLAY - €107.06 @1.25 - LOST :wall Those Lyon strikers had so many opportunities!! :wall Well that's my challenge over. Managed to turn €100 into €450 so have to be happy with that. Bad finish just leaves a bit of a bad taste. Might have another go at a later stage, but will take a break for now. Thanks for all the GL messages :clap