Racing results

Hi Everyone, My first post here :) I have just moved back to the UK, and want to get back into a bit of betting. I am looking for a reasonably priced way to get the past 3-4 years of race results (either on paper or digital) so I can catch up on things. Primarily jumps but flat would also be useful Any suggestions? Cheers Tony

Re: Racing results

Hi Everyone, My first post here :) I have just moved back to the UK, and want to get back into a bit of betting. I am looking for a reasonably priced way to get the past 3-4 years of race results (either on paper or digital) so I can catch up on things. Primarily jumps but flat would also be useful Any suggestions? Cheers Tony
I buy the Raceform Annuals which are £30 and are compiled seperarately for Jumps and the Flat. They are £30 in the shops but usually a fiver cheaper with Amazon online. The flat books runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec and I think the jumps book covers April to April. The write ups are basically the RP analysis from online - as its the same analysis team for Raceform/Racing Post. You could, of course, get that same info by trawling back through the online RP results tab day by day for free if you have a member (http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/results/home.sd), but with the annual it is sometimes handy to have it all in one place I guess. The link to the latest jumps annual (covering last seasons results) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Form-Book-Jumps-Annual-2010-2011/dp/1906820694/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325692600&sr=1-1 There might be some alternative flashy online formbooks that other members can advise you on but I'm not clued up on them!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.