PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 2 Wed 11th Jan 8pm Epic bubble, awesome play by everyone again tonight, but I'vgot21lol in particular with some great reads. Big respect to you :ok I'm sorry for hanging in there so long on the bubble guys (40xantes ftw ;)). As you prob know by now it's not about the money for me, just really love playing these games and they're a great opportunity to fine-tune and improve my overall game as the competition is so tough (& rarely make the bubble lol). I will be sending next weeks buyin to "I'vegot" who unfortunately somehow stole the bubble from me (as per my offer in chat after it burst). Will try a transfer on BlueSq, but recall having problems before when trying to stake people, so might have to be on Stars or elsewhere. If you can pm me with a couple of alternatives/preferences, I'll get it sent across to you somehow :ok Finally, many congrats to Pete once again, the comeback kid :clap If he keeps this up, he'll soon be able to buyin direct, vwp sir :notworthy

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 2 Wed 11th Jan 8pm

mate of mine also avin trouble postin here after becoming a new punter:\
Mali? Think I've just accepted him as a new user. Guessing this may be Bulletmali who played tonight and I've not got a PL name for? :unsure

Mali? Think I've just accepted him as a new user. Guessing this may be Bulletmali who played tonight and I've not got a PL name for? :unsure
Hi Avon,i'm not 100% but i'm presuming it is,he was advised to check out pl site and he did call me to confirm he'd found the right tourney lounge,i advised him yes and to follow the header, he became a member and tried to post but it wouldn't let him post,i think he'll come on after work today to confirm.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 3 Wed 18th Jan 8pm

Missed the start by 2 mins :wall
I've nearly done this a few times and if it wasn't for superfoo txtin me would've defo missed,would be great if we could get a 10 min late entry added,is it poss?

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 3 Wed 18th Jan 8pm

I've nearly done this a few times and if it wasn't for superfoo txtin me would've defo missed' date='would be great if we could get a 10 min late entry added,is it poss?[/quote'] Not sure this is possible on the ipoker network, or at least I don't recall seeing it in any other ipoker tourneys. Reg usually opens early on on the same day and sometimes the night before so worth a check before going to bed/when getting up (if possible). The first one to reg will usually bump the thread where possible as we all forget from time to time. :\

Yes thats right Avongirl sorry about that i'm Bulletmali, had a nightmare yesterday trying to post and sign up for the tourney in time, just hope i'm still allowed to play in the next one cos its a cracking tourney with some good players.:hope

Epic bubble, awesome play by everyone again tonight, but I'vgot21lol in particular with some great reads. Big respect to you :ok I'm sorry for hanging in there so long on the bubble guys (40xantes ftw ;)). As you prob know by now it's not about the money for me, just really love playing these games and they're a great opportunity to fine-tune and improve my overall game as the competition is so tough (& rarely make the bubble lol). I will be sending next weeks buyin to "I'vegot" who unfortunately somehow stole the bubble from me (as per my offer in chat after it burst). Will try a transfer on BlueSq, but recall having problems before when trying to stake people, so might have to be on Stars or elsewhere. If you can pm me with a couple of alternatives/preferences, I'll get it sent across to you somehow :ok Finally, many congrats to Pete once again, the comeback kid :clap If he keeps this up, he'll soon be able to buyin direct, vwp sir :notworthy
enjoyed game again this week it is cracking tourny with some great players, there is no need for you to buy me in next week pal but thxs anyway was only joking in chat when i said i would hold you to it i am getting great poker lesson for $5 it is a bargin:cheers

Yes thats right Avongirl sorry about that i'm Bulletmali' date=' had a nightmare yesterday trying to post and sign up for the tourney in time, just hope i'm still allowed to play in the next one cos its a cracking tourney with some good players.:hope[/quote'] Not your fault. :ok Due to an influx of spammers, new sign-ups have to be manually accepted, so you would not have been able to post until someone pressed the button. :welcome and see you next week.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 3 Wed 18th Jan 8pm :welcome Mali, good to see you join us :clap You'll find everyone really friendly in here, so don't be afraid to get involved or ask whatever questions etc you like. Well played and see you next week/during the week in the forums. Bart