Coral Poker - Monday Madness (Free $11 Tournament Ticket) Last week: 31st Dec/1st Jan

Bart(UK)

620x200_Monday-Madness.jpg Pic courtesy of poker.coral.co.uk External link to full details Introducing Monday Madness! Oh Monday, Monday, Monday. No longer will Mondays be the day that everyone dreads, from now on Mondays will be your favourite day of the week because we are loading them up with loads of rewards!

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! GET A FREE $11 TICKET! PLAY ANY REAL MONEY POKER BETWEEN31/12/2011and01/01/2012TO GET YOUR FREE$11 TICKET!HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Free $5.50 Ticket! This is really simple and completely mad! Play real money poker at any time on Saturday or Sunday* and we will give you a free $5 tournament ticket on the Monday – it really is that simple. *These are the dates you need to play on to get your free tickets: Week 1: Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th Week 2: Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th Week 3: Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th Week 4: Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th Week 5: Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th Week 6: Saturday 31st or Sunday 1st

Sorry guys, bit late in posting this one, it's aready in it's last week, but there is a $11 tournament token on offer as opposed to the usual $5.50 Probably not around myself, but someone might be able to take advantage of it.

Re: Coral Poker - Monday Madness (Free $11 Tournament Ticket) Last week: 31st Dec/1st Free $5.50/$11 Ticket specific Terms and Conditions

1. Only one ticket can be issued per player per week.
  2. Tickets will be issued on the Monday immediately after the promotional weekend. I.e if you play real money poker on Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th then your ticket will be issued on Monday 5th.
  3. Tickets expire 24 hours after issue

* * * * * Please note number 3 above to avoid any potential disappointment ;)

Re: Coral Poker - Monday Madness (Free $11 Tournament Ticket) Last week: 31st Dec/1st

is that every weekend ?
This coming weekend is the last weekend on the list, unless they extend it further. I'm assuming it's a one-off promotion which has been running for the last 5 or 6 weeks ago (I've grey'ed out the previous weeks that have already gone), but worth keeping an eye on in case anything changes. Kicking myself for not seeing & posting it sooner as looks a good promo, especially for those like me with only a small roll on Coral. Definately a good potential BR builder. p.s Been trying to find out exactly how many raked hands/tournaments you need to play but struggling to find it. Seems to suggest that you just need to play (any) on the dates in question, but leave each member to find out for themselves to avoid any potential disappointment. Gl Ste, ship something big matey :ok