Advice on Daily schedule and poker room

Light

Re: Advice on Daily schedule and poker room Hi Light, everyone will be slightly different of course. I personally have been doing a little micro buyin challenge recently and so have had to fit in around the times of the limited number of tournaments available. Usually though I tend to play mostly during the evenings when there are more tournaments and PL games to choose from. I prefer to enter only a couple of tournaments at any one time, but occasionally there will be several that I have maybe qualified for so end up having to multi-table. Currently only entering small buyin mtt's & the odd freeroll, but also enjoy playing the live event satellites of which there are many around. Have previously played much higher buyin events. Which platform to play on really depends on what level games you are looking to play and whether you prefer cash tables, Sit & Go's or MTT tournaments. I think most members here, like myself, will have accounts across several different platforms and do swap & change occasionally depending on what promotions/events are going on and how you're luck is holding out. It's good to have a couple of different platforms on the go at the same time. Don't forget to look out for the PL sign-up links as there are often exclusive bonuses/promotions going on. Overall, whilst remaining loyal to a small number of poker rooms, I do believe in variety being the spice of life. If you grind out too many similar games, you can be in danger of losing your edge a little. Mix it up and try something new is what I'd always suggest to people and sometimes less can definately be better than more. Wishing you every continued success with your poker, let us know what type you are playing and how you are getting on :ok

Re: Advice on Daily schedule and poker room Thanks Bart! I am forgot to put the specialty, the daily schedule for your MTT. Avarage buy-in around 10 €. My bankroll is about 3K€. Basically I'm going to mix the cash games on the room .It (Italian) and some of MTT's playing there and on .Com. (on poker room.It very little traffic recently due to the entry of the cash games. Guarantors of MTT was reduced by much). So I wanted to ask advice on MTT on European room. Also seeing the screens of the topic of the winnings, I would choose these: Pokerstars 888Poker 32Red Ipoker --> Paddy o Chilipoker o Titan? Ongame --> Betfair o Bwin? Ipn --> Paradise o Virgin Other? In the coming days I will assess a possible schedule to play with the MTT avg € 10 :ok

Re: Advice on Daily schedule and poker room

Thanks Bart! I am forgot to put the specialty, the daily schedule for your MTT. Avarage buy-in around 10 €. My bankroll is about 3K€. Basically I'm going to mix the cash games on the room .It (Italian) and some of MTT's playing there and on .Com. (on poker room.It very little traffic recently due to the entry of the cash games. Guarantors of MTT was reduced by much). So I wanted to ask advice on MTT on European room. Also seeing the screens of the topic of the winnings, I would choose these: Pokerstars 888Poker 32Red Ipoker --> Paddy o Chilipoker o Titan? Ongame --> Betfair o Bwin? Ipn --> Paradise o Virgin Other? In the coming days I will assess a possible schedule to play with the MTT avg € 10 :ok
All good choices, apart from ipoker :loon If starting out, i would give that 1 a miss :ok