NBA Week 1

Re: NBA Week 1 Chicago Bulls (-1) @1.91 stake 6 Pinnacle Bet che mi sembra obbligatoria vista gli scenari attuali. Lakers che hanno perso alcune pedine importanti e i progetti che dovevano portare CP3 e Howard in gialloviola sono andati in fumo, risultato che hanno una squadra ridimensionata rispetto all'anno scorso. Hanno perso Lamar Odom passato ai campioni del mondo di Dallas e per l'esordio mancherà pure Bymun. I Bulls sono stata la miglior squadra della scorsa RS hanno cambiato pochissimo rispetto allo scorso anno ma hanno aggiunto qualche buona opzione in ottica rotazione. Lakers che hanno convinto poco anche nei 2 derby di pre-season, vado sui Bulls in stake medio. Chicago Bulls (-1) 1.91 @ Pinnacle 6 stakes Bet that seems obligatory sight of the current scenarios. Lakers have lost some important pieces and projects which were to lead gialloviola CP3 and Howard went up in smoke, have shown that a team from last year resized. Lamar Odom has missed the past the world champions for the debut of Dallas and will also Bymun. The Bulls have been the best team in the last RS have changed very little compared to last year but have added some good option in optical rotation. Lakers not convinced that even in pre-season derby 2, Bulls go on stakes in the medium.

Re: NBA Week 1 I won't have time every day to 'stick' a daily thread... ...not sure if any other Mods want to take the reins of this one? I could definately leave a weekly thread tho, will change each Sunday... ...however, as we've had some problems with this in the past, posters really do have to show some disipline, given there are so many games. Absolutely no commentry on games in play. It really does clog up the thread, and also causes un-necessary [potential] conflicts amongst posters. And, as with every other thread, reasons for picks must be posted...with the exception of the odds posted system, in which case a valid, up-to-date record must be posted with each play. I certainly look forward to chipping in when I can...and I hope everyone has a great (mini) season! :ok :cheers

Re: NBA Week 1 Well. I've taken a month of betting, but I'm gonna give it a go here. I'm gonna make my units much smaller. I got the NBA season pass so this will be entertaining I will be able to watch most games I bet on. So pretty much doing this for fun Mavs +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Here is a game I like. Heat will be great this year, but once again I think the Heat will take at least a few games to gel. They will do it quicker this year, but they won't be great to start IMO, especially running a brand new offense with a new type of Lebron game. Heat will eventually be the best team, and Lebron will probably win MVP. But today the Mav's win. Bulls -3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Well the Lakers just stink. Not sure how they hang unless Kobe goes off, but he has an injury that most people would miss at least a few games. Have a Merry Christmas

Re: NBA Week 1 Hi guys merry christmas, finally the nba bulls at lakers Watched the preseason games and i think i agree that the lakers are pretty poor and should be beaten by the bulls, the lakers defensive play is pretty poor and bynum is the only threat at both ends of the court, so i say bulls to win too. I cant see the mavs beating miami, mavs have not improved as a team and wont be able match the energy of miami on the first game of the season, plus miami have something to prove because of the way they lost the finals. Going with the heat on this one.

Re: NBA Week 1 Heat -4 @ 10/11 several bookies I think the Mavs really will struggle defensively. They haven't had a chance to find the right chemistry yet. What they showed in the play-offs, how they organized the zone defense, I think that was very special (especially against the Heat), but they have new faces, they've lost their defensive anchorman (Chandler) and watching them against OKC in the preseason games was kinda surprising and I learned that they'll need time. Of course, it will take time till Heat get back to full strength, too. But they have the three super-friends and are less dependent on a well-functioning team than the Mavericks. I wouldn't be surprised if they win by 10-15.

Re: NBA Week 1 Season opening games Knicks vs Celtics Offensively charged team vs A veretan team The current spread of -4.5 is based upon the fact that Paul Pierce isnt playing . If pierce isnt playing , celtics would have to rely on allen and garnett to score most of their points , which in my opinion is not easy as tyson chandler would be the main man inside the post blocking garnett's attempts . Dont think this would be a close game though , Knicks have firepower up front and can score loads of points . Cant see celtics keeping up with them though . For celtics to win this game , they need to keep knicks under 90 points to win . Going for the knicks to score above 90 points and win the handicap of 4.5 easily . Knicks to win by at least 5 points Miami vs Dallas Bookmakers are not convinced with the defending champions winning last season's playoff finals and hence are starting with miami as favourites . Rightly so though , as the heat would get better with time to come . Last season was a gel between those 3 players (Bosh , Lebum , Wade) , i expect more games to be won by them this season though . Regular season games are different from playoff games anyway . Mavericks on the other hand , are just plain sharp in 3 point shooting last season in their playoff victories all the way till the final . However , they have Peja retired already , Barea gone and traded . 3 point shooting % should drop by a little bit . Mavs are slow starters in their seasons and i expect the same again . Heat to take it down by more than 4 points . Heat -4 points Chicago Bulls vs La Lakers To be honest , I don't see Lakers getting a shot at the title this season as they are way way short in their lineup . Bryant is doubtful but i think he will play this game though . Bulls have kept their core team together which on paper is much stronger than lakers at the moment . Stop an injuried bryant and you'll win the game . Saw the lakers pre season games against the clippers and in my opinion , they don't look that sharp . Plus bynum is suspended for 4 games , reduced from 5 by nba and wont be playing this . Going with the Bulls to win this game by at least 4 points as well as Lakers does need some signings to booster their roster . Bulls to win by at least 4 points Orlando Magic vs Thunder No comment on this yet , might have a look at the game itself to see how strong both sides are . Clippers vs Golden State Golden State is not an easy place for teams to win but Clippers with their new look team should look to capitalise on a team which wants to play Defense this season . Will take some time for the defense to gel . I expect Paul and gang to steamroll them and to be honest , a Paul team to win by more than 6 points against Golden State looks to be easy meat here. Clippers to win by at least 6 points

Re: NBA Week 1

Hi guys merry christmas, finally the nba bulls at lakers Watched the preseason games and i think i agree that the lakers are pretty poor and should be beaten by the bulls, the lakers defensive play is pretty poor and bynum is the only threat at both ends of the court, so i say bulls to win too. I cant see the mavs beating miami, mavs have not improved as a team and wont be able match the energy of miami on the first game of the season, plus miami have something to prove because of the way they lost the finals. Going with the heat on this one.
Bynum not playing today, suspended for 4 games

Re: NBA Week 1 Chicago Bulls @ LA Lakers LA Lakers have a new coaching team under Mike Brown. He has brought a new system with him. Training only started in December and so the team will not be used to his new system yet. Odom has gone and Bynum is suspended while Bryant has an injury so will not be at the top of his game. While the Lakers weakened over the off season the Bulls have improved. They brought in a new SG in Rip Hamilton. They are apart from that the same team as last year so the delay in the season will not affect them. I think the bulls will win comfortably. My Bets Bulls @ 1.54 Bulls -4.5 @ 1.9 I will be betting big on both of these so :hope Wish Me Luck!!

Chicago Bulls @ LA Lakers LA Lakers have a new coaching team under Mike Brown. He has brought a new system with him. Training only started in December and so the team will not be used to his new system yet. Odom has gone and Bynum is suspended while Bryant has an injury so will not be at the top of his game. While the Lakers weakened over the off season the Bulls have improved. They brought in a new SG in Rip Hamilton. They are apart from that the same team as last year so the delay in the season will not affect them. I think the bulls will win comfortably. My Bets Bulls @ 1.54 :loon Bulls -4.5 @ 1.9:wall I will be betting big on both of these so :hope Wish Me Luck!!
Great Finish to the game. Bulls scorin the winner with 4.5 seconds to play. Won by 1 in the end but after half time they played horrible until the last 5 minutes. Am just happy that they managed to win at all. Made a small loss today but thought was going to be alot worse so am happy enough.

Re: NBA Week 1 2/4 today I'm not surprised all the favourites won though , just surprised at the manner they won . Knicks celtics game was a see saw game which should have saw the handicap won had boston not make a huge run back into the game . Surprised that it took carmelo to fire up in the 4th to get the knicks to opening victory . Celtics sure look like they can turn it up whenever they want to . As for knicks , more work needed as they look awful at time . Miami looked very fit for this game . Lots of energy and the best performance i have seen from all the games tonight . Come playoff time we shall see . Mavs did looked slow starters and looked out of sorts having been down by 35 points . Dun let the final scoreline bluff u though as Miami only scored 8 points in the final quarter resulting in a 11 point victory only . Bulls played poorly in the 2nd half and was down big but still managed to come back and win shows you Lakers are having problems in their game i feel . Nevertheless , both teams need more work in the training game as they kind of looked rusty at times . Watched a little of the Magic OKC game but will still monitor these 2 as of now . No one wins easy at Golden state . Golden State showed how strong they are in the first half in a scrappy half . Both teams missed easy wide open shots , tbh the clipps could have been up Big at half time but somehow trailed at the break . Impressed with Golden State defense at least in the first half though , they fell apart in the 2nd half . Still needs some time to work it . Clippers still need to work harder too as they seems to take some rush shots easily .

Knicks vs Celtics Knicks to win by at least 5 points Miami vs Dallas 3 point shooting % should drop by a little bit . Mavs are slow starters in their seasons and i expect the same again . Heat to take it down by more than 4 points . Heat -4 points Chicago Bulls vs La Lakers Bulls to win by at least 4 points Orlando Magic vs Thunder No comment on this yet , might have a look at the game itself to see how strong both sides are . Clippers vs Golden State Golden State is not an easy place for teams to win but Clippers with their new look team should look to capitalise on a team which wants to play Defense this season . Will take some time for the defense to gel . I expect Paul and gang to steamroll them and to be honest , a Paul team to win by more than 6 points against Golden State looks to be easy meat here. Clippers to win by at least 6 points

Hi guys merry christmas, finally the nba bulls at lakers Watched the preseason games and i think i agree that the lakers are pretty poor and should be beaten by the bulls, the lakers defensive play is pretty poor and bynum is the only threat at both ends of the court, so i say bulls to win too. I cant see the mavs beating miami, mavs have not improved as a team and wont be able match the energy of miami on the first game of the season, plus miami have something to prove because of the way they lost the finals. Going with the heat on this one.
Whao what a day of joy truly amazing seeing the mavs getting dismantled by lebron and wade just like i said. Bulls win against the odds in the fourth quater and knicks doing the same. The profits came in this morning really nice.:cheers

Re: NBA Week 1 Hi all, Just thought i'd put my two cents in for tomorrow. This is kind of a long preview for a game as it's sort of a season preview as well but i felt the need to give you guys all the reasoning in making my selection. New Orleans Hornets @ Phoenix Suns Pick New Orleans Hornets H2H @ 3.15 Can't quite figure this one out but I can only assume that's it's largely due to the departure of Chris Paul to the Clippers. There's been a lot of talk about how the Hornets will whittle without Paul and how they will be in for a tough season but I have to disagree. Granted Paul is a massive loss, 4 time all-star, top 2 point guard in the league, etc. We all know how good he is. But in my opinion what the Hornets got in return for him was not only a great investment for the future but a deal that will show instant dividends. I expect the Hornets to be a .500 plus team this year. Phoenix on the other hand, well let's just say their future doesn't look so bright. Finishing with 40-42 last year the Suns were patchy, partially due to the nature of their game style but largely due to the fact that their support cast for Steve Nash is considerably lacking. Robin Lopez has been somewhat disappointing with his development as a true Centre and Channing Frye is just not the guy you want to have helping you out on the defensive end. Yes he's a big guy, shoots the ball extremely well from the outside but with these two and an ageing Grant Hill in the front court the Suns interior defense is borderline embarrassing. The Hornets front court on the other hand looks pretty solid. Last year Carl Landy and Emeka Okafor did an excellent job on the defensive end, clogging up the lanes forcing jump shots. Offensively they were a little less effective but still able to get great penetration offensively simply because of the fact that these two guys play with more intensity than just about and front court combination in the league. If not for Okafor's injuries, the Hornets may have had the best defense in the NBA last year. With the addition of Chris Kaman at Centre, most likely moving Okafor to PF and Landry to the bench, the Hornets instantly become better offensively. People tend to forget that Kaman was an all-star only a couple years ago and he is a legitimate 10-10 guy. Despite the genius of Steve Nash, I'd have to give the edge to the Hornets in the back court as well. Jarrett Jack is probably one of the most underrated point guards in the league. He is a veteran guy who has been around and knows the Monty Williams system quite well having spent last year backing up CP3. at the 2 spot Eric Gordon is obviously the biggest addition to the Hornets from the CP3 trade. We all saw what he did for team US, almost single handedly dismantling the opposition. He is strong, athletic and can shoot from anywhere. He will more than likely be going up against the much taller Jered Dudley, whose development after 3 years in the nba has been quite poor. Defensively he has tended to have lapses and his offensive game has stagnated. Gordon should be able to easily contain him defensively (not that the Suns will put the ball in his hands much) and absolutely run rings around him offensively. Steve Nash will get his points and assists as always but the key to limiting his impact is cutting off his options around the basket and forcing him to take jumpers. Jarrett Jack is more than handy on defense and with some assistance from Trevor Ariza in locking down Josh Childress, the Hornets can really cramp Nash and this Suns offense. Like i said, when factoring all this information in, it is difficult to see why the Hornets are $3.15. I know they are playing away from home but the Suns were rather uninspiring in both their preseason matches against Denver, getting convincingly beaten both times with near full-strength line ups. Whereas the Hornets have been much more impressive with a huge win over the Grizzlies with a half strength line up. For mine it is very difficult to see the Suns winning this one as i believe they will get dominated in the paint not only in this game but for the best part of the season by teams who have a decent point guard and a solid front court. They will be forced to take a lot of jump shots and teams should be able to get some easy penetration into the key.In previous seasons this would not have been a concern with the shooting prowess of guys like Jason Richardson and the power of guys like Amare Stoudamire but these guys are long gone and it is hard to see the Suns improving on last year having made hardly any free agent acquisitions and failing to address inadequacies in their interior offense and defense. Hornets for me. Good luck all.

Re: NBA Week 1 All right Day 2 Home teams on the left from now on Wizards vs Nets Not been following the nets but i know Brook lopez is out for 6 weeks which is a huge blow to the nets . They did get someone by the name of Marshon Brooks who is known to score points . Wizards got blatche (i like his scoring prowess) , Nick young back . John wall should be a more improved player after the first season . I would fancy the wizards offence to be more potent than nets even though they got deron williams at PG . Think wizards could nick this , but i guess wizards win at those odds are not too bad . Handicaps should be avoided for first 2 weeks as they are unpredictable . Hence Wizards win @1.60 @ Bet365 Bobcats vs Bucks Interesting Game between this 2 sides . Ok had a look at nba website and i must admit i didnt know much , but now i see stephen jackson , beno , brandon jennings in the bucks lineup . Thats awesome . As for bobcats lineup , nothing much changes except for corey coming to bobcats . Bogut still commands the bucks center zone and that is a big plus for bucks with the players they have i mentioned above . Very sure the bucks would win this game if they perform to their abilities as they are stronger in scoring now . Coupled with their strong defense , they might make a push for the playoffs this season . Easy win for Bucks @ 1.57 @ Bet365 Magic vs Rockets Probably gonna watch this game to determine how strong the teams are . Orlando is playing B2B game which is something i hate to back given orlando odds are low and dwight does not seem to be at full flow . Cavs vs Raptors Leave this game alone first as i have not been reading team news for this . Will assess in the coming games how these 2 teams are . 2 Rebuilding teams anyway . Pacers vs Pistons Pistons are practically having the same squad except omitted rip out of their squad and thrown him to the bulls . I like the pacers this season though . They have improved their squad with the addition of West from hornets . Now they have Granger , West and Roy Hibbert . Thats a nice pairing . Question would lie with how fit is West i feel as he had a big injury problem b4 coming over to pacers . Pacers should egde out the pistons by at least 5 points i feel . Going for the pacers win @ 1.25 @Bet365 Wolves vs OKC Back 2 back for OKC , so leaving this alone . Dallas vs Nuggets Like i said , mavericks are slow starters , best to leave them alone . For in play guys , you might want to take mavericks on 4th quarter handicaps as they tend to do well late in games . Nuggets are without any key player though , its a balanced side though . Might be a close game given Mavs are starting slowly in their season . Spurs vs Memphis PLayoff Rematch . Leaving this alone as there are too many games to look out for . Hornets vs Suns 2 Teams whose lineups dun look impressive to me now . Leaving it alone . Kings vs Lakers Lakers on Back to Back , cant believe the odds are so high for lakers . But will leave it alone too as back to back games . Portland vs 76Ers Roy retired and in comes Jamal Crawford . Not much changes from sixers though . I like the portland lineup though provided if all players are fit . Gerald wallace is a threat . So is crawford off the bench . LaMarcus can fire if he needs to . I'm going for a portland victory based on their lineup which can score at crunch time . Portland win @1.50 @ Bet365 Finally Warriors vs Bulls I'll leave this game alone but will watch it due to both teams being back to back .

Re: NBA Week 1 2/4 again though , its disappointing as i should have won all 4 . Pacers were up Big , hanged on to their lead . Bucks , Wizards were up big time , but fail to win and let their lead slipped away . Blazers nearly let 15 point lead slip away though . Onto tonight's games then Some back to back games though but this should shine out for me Miami vs Boston Miami -9.5 for me Easy to choose this as miami looked on fire so far . Not sure if Paul Pierce is playing though , anyway i believe miami heat will throttle up again and fire away for the 2nd game in a row . I do see celtics suffering at least a 10 point defeat here though . Nets vs Hawks I hate teams on Back to back and look what happened last night . Nets are on Back to Back tonight and i can see the hawks winning away easily . Hawks -4.5 Bucks vs Timberwolves Wolves look impressive with rubio as he passed the ball well enough to be in the highlight reels . Rick Adelman is not travelling with wolves today and that is a huge blow . I know both teams are on Back to Back but wolves with no tactician would be a problem imo . Not convinced with the -5 handicap on offer with teams going b2b . Bucks to win the game @1.47 Portland vs Kings Portland dun play a high tempo game at home . So surprised to see the totals priced at 195 . Teams playing b2b tend to be more slack in defense due to tiredness but season is just starting and we should expect teams to be more active in defense for now . Players would have worked out during the off season anyway so fitness wise they should be in a certain level , its just the match fitness that is the problem . Total Points under 195 for this game La Lakers vs Utah Jazz Think its better to take the Jazz on the handicap for this . Jazz are playing their first game for the season . Lakers are playing their 3rd in a row . Like i said before , i hate teams playing B2b let alone 3 days in a row . Jazz +4.5

Re: NBA Week 1 Pick: Wolves +5.5 Odds: 1.95 @ Pinnacle Units: 6/10 Adelman surprised me yesterday. The Wolves were already further in the transition proces than I thought they would be. First of all Rubio impressed me a lot. Adapting a lot better than I thought. Other debut player Williams didn't do too bad himself. And I like how the addition of Barea added value to the Wolves led by Kevin Love. I was quite impressed by the Milwaukee Bucks' defence in the beginning of last night's game. But they really collapsed in the 3rd quarter. And practically gave it away. Good momentum for Wolves and also add the 2 pre-season wins of Wolves over Bucks and I expect Minnesota not to lose. Smaller stakes as this is a back-to-back game and Adelman won't be attending due to a funeral.

2/4 again though , its disappointing as i should have won all 4 . Pacers were up Big , hanged on to their lead . Bucks , Wizards were up big time , but fail to win and let their lead slipped away . Blazers nearly let 15 point lead slip away though . Onto tonight's games then Some back to back games though but this should shine out for me Miami vs Boston Miami -9.5 for me Easy to choose this as miami looked on fire so far . Not sure if Paul Pierce is playing though , anyway i believe miami heat will throttle up again and fire away for the 2nd game in a row . I do see celtics suffering at least a 10 point defeat here though . Nets vs Hawks I hate teams on Back to back and look what happened last night . Nets are on Back to Back tonight and i can see the hawks winning away easily . Hawks -4.5 Bucks vs Timberwolves Wolves look impressive with rubio as he passed the ball well enough to be in the highlight reels . Rick Adelman is not travelling with wolves today and that is a huge blow . I know both teams are on Back to Back but wolves with no tactician would be a problem imo . Not convinced with the -5 handicap on offer with teams going b2b . Bucks to win the game @1.47 Portland vs Kings Portland dun play a high tempo game at home . So surprised to see the totals priced at 195 . Teams playing b2b tend to be more slack in defense due to tiredness but season is just starting and we should expect teams to be more active in defense for now . Players would have worked out during the off season anyway so fitness wise they should be in a certain level , its just the match fitness that is the problem . Total Points under 195 for this game La Lakers vs Utah Jazz Think its better to take the Jazz on the handicap for this . Jazz are playing their first game for the season . Lakers are playing their 3rd in a row . Like i said before , i hate teams playing B2b let alone 3 days in a row . Jazz +4.5
Pierce is 99% out

Re: NBA Week 1 3/5 today . Could have easily been 4 though . I'm surprised with teams that grow big leads and had it trimmed down to single digits . Miami heat first 2 games led by 35 and trimmed to 11 . led by 15 and trimmed to 3 . Bucks led big first game and lost . Led by 20 and had it trimmed to 3 . Jazz disappointed me with their showing though , poor shooting performance .

Miami -9.5 for me Hawks -4.5 Bucks to win the game @1.47 Total Points under 195 for this game Jazz +4.5

Re: NBA Week 1 Teams would have got more practise sessions under their belts now , and so we should expect some better performances from our picks as well . I had a look at some of the teams fixtures and realised that teams sometimes play at least 4 games a week , which is a very tough schedule . I'm sure there will be days where we can catch out the bookies due to their pricing . Raptors vs Indiana Total Points Over 193.5 @1.9 This is a line thats way too short . Raptors are gonna score no doubt due to their quickness . Pacers have the ability to crash the boards and create more 2nd chance points due to their size . Given these 2 factors , 193 is very short . I expect something like a total of 200 points to keep me guessing . They are not on B2B games , so i'll expect this line to move up still . Hawks vs Wizards Hawks win @1.2 I'm not in love with the -9 handicap especially a Back 2 Back game for hawks , but i fancy them to do the job at home . Easy season opening win at new jersey . Looked at ease and i'll look for them to be at ease at home too . Easy win for me here . This odds might be used for multiple bets as its a little to short to be of value . Hornets vs Celtics Total points Over 176.5 @1.9 Surprised by this line to be honest , Celtics have topped 100 for the 2 games they played so far without Pierce . So why not 3 in a row ? Hornets have players who can score points without a fuss . Line looks way too short to me . I'll have them about 185-190 to make me rethink my decision . I know Celtics are on Back to back , but they'll still have enough ability to score points . Memphis vs OKC OKC win @1.8 Kevin Durrant has been firing hot in his first 2 games , netting 33 and 30 in the 2nd one . Playing well compared to Memphis who looked a tad lethargic so far . Will be banking on OKC's solid start to make it a 3rd straight win . Spurs vs Clippers Clippers +4 @1.9 After more practise sessions , paul and gang are ready to take on the spurs . I expect a close game throughout and will be happy to take this handicap . I know the hype is all about the clippers nowadays , but if they can turn up and play , i'm sure they will give veterean team like spurs a game . Warriors vs Knicks Total Points under 205 @1.9 Warriors not playing a team that is playing B2B , defense looks pretty solid and did frustrate teams playing them thus far . Expect warriors to put some stops together and grind a 90 vs 90 type of game .

Re: NBA Week 1 In a shock to no one, I lost both my opening day picks Memphis pick to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Memphis proved that they can be a bad matchup for OKC last year, especially at home Warriors +5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Warriors can do a lot of damage against a team that amazingly plays less defense then them

Re: NBA Week 1 Denver Nuggets +5.5 @1.87 stake 5 Pinnacle Quota condizionata dal b2b e dalle 1000 miglia di viaggio che devono fare i Nuggets per raggiungere il Rose Garden, però ieri tutto il quintetto dei Denver ha giocato tra i 17' e i 25' non rientrando praticamente mai sul parquet nel 2°tempo quando la partita era chiusa. Per me 5 punti di copertura sono tanti per una squadra veramente profonda come i Nuggets anche se il Rose Garden è un'Arena molto difficile da espugnare soprattutto in b2b. Gli ospiti grazie ai tanti punti nelle mani possono restare in partita per tutti i 48' anche se si andrà a ritmi molto più bassi rispetto alla partita di ieri contro i Jazz e questo favorisce i Trail Blazers. Lo scorso anno si andò all'OT dove i Nuggets persero solamente di 1 punto ed era la 1a partita on the road dopo la famosa trade Nuggets-Knicks. Sono fiducioso nei miei ragazzi che hanno tutto per stare a contatto e li accendo in stake medio. Denver Nuggets +5.5 @ 1.87 Pinnacle 5 stakes Quote from b2b and conditioning of a 1000-mile journey that should take the Nuggets to get to the Rose Garden, but yesterday all of the Denver quintet played between 17 'and 25' do not fall on the floor almost never in the 2nd half when the game was closed. 5 points for me are a lot of coverage for a very deep team like the Nuggets even though the Rose Garden Arena is very difficult to conquer especially in B2B. The guests thanks to the many points in the hands can remain in the game for all 48 'even if you go at a pace much lower compared to yesterday's game against the Jazz, and this favors the Trail Blazers. Last year we went to OTA, where the Nuggets lost only 1 point and was the first game on the road after the Knicks-Nuggets trade famous. I am confident in my guys who have everything to be in contact and they light up stakes in the medium.

Re: NBA Week 1 Dallas @ OKC OKC -5,5 @ 10/11 several bookies We knew that Dallas would struggle defensively as soon as Chandler left to New York. But their defensive display against Miami and Denver was even worse than one could imagine. I think it'll take a couple of weeks to somehow fix that. And with Dirk and Odom they have two key players who obviously need more time to step up their offensive output. OKC on the other hand had a great start into the season, 3-0. This is their fourth game in 5 days but legs should still be fresh, they have home advantage und show a good form, clear favourites in my eyes.

Re: NBA Week 1 NBA 02:00 Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks ---------------------------------------------- Dallas Mavericks +8 @ 1.57 bet365 I think that Dallas will today play a very good game and not humilate them self once again, raod game may at the moment be the only spot where they can win as at home they lookes so bad. Oklahoma City Thunder streted the season great but today they play 4 game in 5 days and surley they will fell a little bit tired and dallas is coming from a 2 days rest so I will tip on them to not lose this one by this additionl hadicap!