VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December

Burnley Joe

Re: VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December

Hello Lars, Just to let you know that we are checking the location of the player that said he was in France as what he said on the table chat as to his location is contrary to his registered address and IP address. If the player responds saying that he is not in the UK and/or indeed does not want the Ascot tickets then we will certainly award them to you.
Many thanks :ok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Lars, Just to let you know that we are checking the location of the player that said he was in France as what he said on the table chat as to his location is contrary to his registered address and IP address. If the player responds saying that he is not in the UK and/or indeed does not want the Ascot tickets then we will certainly award them to you.
Hello Rocque, Fortunately for you, one of last night's winners was from the Ukraine and so you will be awarded the tickets by default for finishing on the bubble:)
Dear VC Poker Manager, I am seriously impressed by your attention to detail and the fact that you have taken the time to deal with queries about what are, after all, just freeroll prizes. Well done. :clap

Dear VC Poker Manager, I am seriously impressed by your attention to detail and the fact that you have taken the time to deal with queries about what are, after all, just freeroll prizes. Well done. :clap
No problem, they may be freeroll prizes but every player is a customer still :) It seems that quite a few PL players have won tickets already so I hope you all have a great day at the races.

Ul Lars :( I crashed & burned much earlier as you prob saw, just couldn't seem to get going. If you don't get cards and no-one ever folds when you try to get creative it's difficult to win a hand :lol
Yeah, it's not really a tournament structure that promotes "proper" play :lol

Hi I have somehow managed to lose Email from Vc on where to pick tickets up at course. Could any other winners be so kind as to enlighten me Tnx Mark
Your badges will be ready for collection on the day at the Ticket Office East, located adjacent to the High Street turnstile entrance. Gates open at 10:45 am and the first race commences at 12:40 pm. The last race of the day takes place at 4:05 pm – times may be subject to change so please check the Ascot website for updates. I won 4 but won't be going ..... up to VC if they go to waste ....