VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December

Burnley Joe

Dear Joe To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Victor Chandler Chase, Victor Chandler Poker is giving away 200 Premier Admission badges for the Victor Chandler Day at Ascot on January 21st, 2012 through a series of freerolls running between December 26th and January 16th. Each freeroll will award five pairs of Premier Admission badges to the top five finishers and will run daily at 21:00 CET (20:00 UK time) from December 26th, with the exception of New Year's Eve and New Years Day. Registration for each freeroll is totally free and will open one hour before the start of each event on a first come first served basis so if you want to be a part of this auspicious occasion be sure to be logged in and ready to take on all comers! May the cards be with you andyhorne.jpg Andy Horne Victor Chandler Poker

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December

Won my two tickets tonight' date=' if i win another two i will deffo go[/quote'] Joe - as you would be travelling from Plymouth are you thinking of taking a hotel for the Saturday night? I'm thinking of doing so. If there were a number of us fancied doing the same then we could have a day at the races, back to the hotel, break out the chipsets and have some SNGs plus have a beer or 20 together. Anyone else up for this? Personally I'm happy to go on playing these freerolls and donate any extra tickets (you are allowed to win up to 4 tickets) to other PLers that fancy coming along. Mrs_C could do the same. If there's enough interest I'll do some research into possible places to stay.

Re: VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December Went to Ascot last August stayed the night at the De Vere Sunningdale Park Ascot. Not too far from the racecourse, not brilliant but clean and tidy and available at £29.00 a room(wintertime deal) paid about the same in august(summertime deal):lol Now all ive got to do is win a couple of tickets. A cheap weekend away with the good lady:hope Gl All Mark

Just won 2 tickets, so will be going to ascot :cow Why does the tournament make you play to a finish when it's tickets for top 5? :unsure
Won 2 last night..just went all in when only 5 left.. Dress code gentlemen must wear jacket and tie need to dig the funeral suit out.

Re: VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December Just won 2 tickets, and Lars, you might get two too, as that annoying one who was intent on seeing us go out was from France, and playing for fun. See the convo below: Game 2496418883 bearstare: havent we all won the pair of tickets? SpurManPL: yep bearstare: so why are we all still playing to win lol SpurManPL: VC continues the games SpurManPL: for some reason.. RoyCribbs: from france RoyCribbs: but english bearstare: you? RoyCribbs: yes RoyCribbs: so he get my ticket bearstare: why did you play then? RoyCribbs: fun bearstare: true SpurManPL: So Lars will gets tickets? RoyCribbs: had 5 other games going bearstare: yes but is lars from uk or ireland? SpurManPL: Lives both here and in Denmark I think.

Re: VC Poker Win Tickets to Ascot Starts 26th December Firstly, apologies for the four letter expletive I said, was going to come back but thought I'd just say sorry here, I know it wasn't aimed at you or anything though. And I'm not the "Lars" who used to be related to Paul Ross, I'm a completely different "Lars" who lives in York/London, we will see.

No probs Lars. It was a bit of a nasty way to go on the bubble. On the plus side' date=' you should get the tickets then. Apols for mixing you up with the 'other' Lars!!! See you at Ascot with any luck![/quote'] Cheers for letting me know too, might not have checked the e-mail for that account for a few days. I was pretty pissed off with myself more than anything, had a couple of opportunities where I just froze and folded (which would have put me in such good shape) and when I finally got a hold of myself, I had an absolute dire run of cards. First time I've been in one of those games (haven't played properly in like months, going to give it another try in 2012) and although I've won a few MTT's and felt very calm, when it got down to 7 or so I was a ******* wreck :lol Good game :ok

No probs Lars. It was a bit of a nasty way to go on the bubble. On the plus side' date=' you should get the tickets then. Apols for mixing you up with the 'other' Lars!!! See you at Ascot with any luck![/quote'] Haven't received an e-mail, so obviously that bloke was lying when he said he was from France... That, or VC don't want to give me the tickets! :lol

Haven't received an e-mail, so obviously that bloke was lying when he said he was from France... That, or VC don't want to give me the tickets! :lol
Have you checked in your spam folder? That's where my confirmation email ended up!

Haven't received an e-mail, so obviously that bloke was lying when he said he was from France... That, or VC don't want to give me the tickets! :lol
Hello Lars, Just to let you know that we are checking the location of the player that said he was in France as what he said on the table chat as to his location is contrary to his registered address and IP address. If the player responds saying that he is not in the UK and/or indeed does not want the Ascot tickets then we will certainly award them to you.