Where are you playing on Saturday 17th December?

Washman

Re: Where are you playing on Saturday 17th December? And just to round off my perfect evening, I bust out of the 2nd Satty 64th (Top 29) after my internet keeps dropping. So numerous more hours wasted to suck outs, bad beats & BT Rubberband connection. I was in a dominate position in the last game, riding high in the top 15 and using the tight table to good effect but ofc got blinded virtually out. At least Heniek joined my table and picked up my final chips TT

Re: Where are you playing on Saturday 17th December?

And just to round off my perfect evening, I bust out of the 2nd Satty 64th (Top 29) after my internet keeps dropping. So numerous more hours wasted to suck outs, bad beats & BT Rubberband connection. I was in a dominate position in the last game, riding high in the top 15 and using the tight table to good effect but ofc got blinded virtually out. At least Heniek joined my table and picked up my final chips TT Chin up Bart, take a breath and get back on the HORSE tomorrow. :ok Beginning to think someone else from PL has hacked into your account.:p (there are several possible suspects by the way)

Re: Where are you playing on Saturday 17th December? Just a bad day at the 'office', sorry for the outburst (in no way aimed at PL btw, more like Russian Roulette if you know what I mean lol). Played a couple of my 10c challenge tourneys and picked up a min cash (whoopie doo :lol). Will bounce back, just a tad stressed at mo, it does happen occasionally ;)