Flat Racing: Wednesday 14th December

Mirage

Studied this race earlier so may aswell put it up now..... Wednesday: 14.10 Lingfield 3/5pts Emerald Wilderness to win - 7/2 with Ladbrokes I think Emerald Wilderness is a worthy favourite to take this 10 furlong handicap at Lingfied on Wednesday. Last time out at Kempton he ran a cracking race to finish 2nd over the same distance and i see a number of similarities when looking at his chances here. That time he ran into an in-form rival and was only just beaten into 2nd but the pair of those were well clear of the rest. He covered a lot of distance coming into the straight as he was the widest of the whole field after having to try and overcome a poor draw. The time before that run he also finished a close 2nd so he is clearly in good form and comes here with another good chance of winning off the same mark as last time out. From 15 starts on the all-weather he has finished 3rd or better an impressive 11 times so consistency is not a problem. At Kempton last time he benefited from a strong pace set by the leaders and he should get that again today with plenty of potential front runners in the line-up. He had Uphold well behind and i don't see much to suggest that will change here. I think 7/2 offers good value as i expected to see something around the 11/4 mark being offfered. I took the 7/2 with Bet365 a short time ago and i think that has now gone but it is still available at Ladbrokes.

Re: Flat Racing: Wednesday 14th December Dont think there's a guaranteed strong pace, i backed Uphold lto and im gunna do so again. Unless the Johnston horse forces the pace, Uphold should hopefully get an easy time of it in front. He's drawn 2 so if he can bag the rail and stack them up in behind i think he's handicapped to win a race. Ran well lto when not getting the lead, got blocked for a run late on which lost him a length or two. 16/1 VC is a big price imo.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.