BBOTD - Monday 12 December

Kidlat - 2.15 Wol (e/w 9-1 WH BOG) There are three last-time out winners in the field, but I think Kidlat represents good value at 9-1. He is a confirmed front-runner in a reasonably small (8-runner) field of apprentice jockeys, and should be able to bowl along in front. Natasha Eaton has won on him before and if she judges it right he might be able to knick it. Has been dropped to a mark 7lb below that of his last success in March, and seemed to be back in form last time, coming third in a seller behind the hotpot True To Form over CD.

Re: BBOTD - Monday 12 December Fakenham 2:00 Otage De Brion may have a chance to land the spoils in this competitive Class 3 Chase tomorrow over just over 2m 5f.. The Robert-Waley Cohen horse sometimes fails to be foot-perfect over the fences, but was 3rd to Quicuyo last time out at Doncaster, Quicuyo won that day off a rating of 124 and Saturday just gone Quicuyo went on and completed the double at Doncaster, winning off a mark of 132. Otage De Brion has been eased 1 pound since that run and runs off 116 tomorrow. Otage De Brion is a chase winner twice when trained by Charlie Longsdon and has won at this class and ground, when beating Tot Of The Knar by 24 lengths at Bangor last year. Sam Waley-Cohen takes the ride and takes off another few pounds. Of the others, i thought Pilgrims Lane had a chance at a price and Harouet i find interesting. Otage De Brion WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 BOG :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.