Jumps Racing Tuesday 6th Dec

Trainer S.Smith sends out three over to Sedgfield but the one that sticks out for me is her runner in Race 2' on the card. The 7yr old gelding was once with Mr King's yard but is now with Mrs Smith, he was last seen out on the 13th of April 2011 at Southwell running over 3m, he was running a great race when he sadly unseated his rider 4 out, who knows if he would have won that day but if Mrs Smith has him fit he could run a nice race. He was carrying 11-12 in his last race but today has a handy 11-0 it looks a weak race and i can see a few of these finding it hard to get home. Trainer D.McCain's runner ran up a treble before he was pulled up last time out back on the 15th of April 2011 and could give the pick some trouble if fully fit. Sedgefield 13:20 - DOUBLE PRIDE. If he's 4/1 or over he rates a bet in my world, Mrs Smith's other two runners are also worth a look. 2:20 - Race 4' & 2:50 - Race 5' on the card.

Re: Jumps Racing Tuesday 6th Dec Think there's a few good bets for Fontwell tomorrow. I like Brackloon High now trying to the bigger obstacles. Ran a cracker on his seasonal reappearance and may just upset the top 2 in the betting if taking to chasing. The other one I think is a great price is Hobb's Dream in the 3.10 who is still 10/1 with Ladbrokes. This horse looked a progressive stayer until winning at Hereford by 24 lengths, on which the handicapper put him up 24lbs. He is steadily coming back down the handicap and did run well on his return to action. You can put a line through his run last time out as he loves heavy ground. Tomorrow it should be something close to that so I think we will see a much better showing from him. He will relish conditions and I doubt he will be 10/1 come race time.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.