PCA Main Event 2012

MHunt

• Name: Bogdan Bibanu
  • Stake Requested: 10 000$ @ 10 000 shares of 1$
  • Event/Tournament: Pokerstars Carribean Adventure Main Event
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 0,01%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: January , 5th 2012 - January 12th 2012
  • Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Bogdan Bibanu) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved.

I have recently won a PCA 2012 package on the pokerstars giveaway , by finishing in the top 10 of over 13000 people. As it is a way bigger tournament than my bankroll i would like to sell shares to get some cash out of it , if i don't manage to get a good result there :) So if i cash in the event and you own 1 share , you will get exactly 0,01% of my tournament winning. Last year the first prize was 2,3 million so a 1$ investment could end up a 230$ reward for you guys :) If you want more details leave an e-mail and i will contact you.Also if you are interested in buying a large amount of shares i'm sure that we can work out a better deal :) Cheers !

Re: PCA Main Event 2012 Congrats on winning the seat :clap:clap But with only 4 posts in 4 years, you don't meet the staking rules (see thread in stickys), and I think it very unlikely that people would want to take the risk of staking a stranger. GL in the Bahamas anyway :ok

Re: PCA Main Event 2012 Thanks :D Well , i know i'm not really meeting the post requirments , but if people have requests ( IDs , signed contracts for larger amounts , or something like that ) i am willing to listen to them and come to an agreement .

Re: PCA Main Event 2012

Thanks :D Well , i know i'm not really meeting the post requirments , but if people have requests ( IDs , signed contracts for larger amounts , or something like that ) i am willing to listen to them and come to an agreement .
Not after 5 posts, sorry:ok