Software / System Builder

Hi, I am very interested in setting up some sort of software or excel program that will help me generate weekly picks based on my own formulas, etc... Can anyone suggest any good software or templates... Even physical books anything would be good. Things I want the system to do is be fully automatically updated, i.e. no requirement for me to enter weekly results. (if such a thing exists) Anyway help a new gambler become a pro with bad choices lol. Cheers Luke

Re: Software / System Builder What sport, events, markets ? What are your automating skills, programming languages/experience... What are you user skills, excel macro's, MySQL database user... What's your budget ? a) amount of cash for development b) amount of cash on-going, such as paid data feed c) amount of time available to create someting, total hours next 3 months d) amount of time for on-going maintenance, both software/data entry, hours per week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.