BBOTD - Wed 30th Nov.

Trainer S.Smith just sends out the two runners BUT both are in the same race, its first time on a track for both of them but i'll side with her runner that jockey H.Oliver rides. The 4yr old gelding could be anything and it would be NO surprise in seeing her two runners come home 1st & 2nd. Its a wide open N/H flat race over 2m and anything could win it. Catterick 3:30 - Brother Scott. 0.5 e/w bet SP. Nice one brother, said nice one.

Re: BBOTD - Wed 30th Nov. Kayf Commander - Catterick 12:30 Ran a career best last time out and will have to run a career best again tomorrow in order to win but i think it can win off this mark. Is up 5 pounds for beating Stand Clear by half a length but it ran very well that day and i wont be surprised if it wins again tomorrow. I think the step back in trip by 1 furlong may make the penalty not so bad as it travelled very well the last day. Mel Brittains only runner tomorrow and is in with a live chance. WIN @ 6/1 Bet365 BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.