First Time Lucky ( i hope !)

BLUESTAR

Hello I am a lot more experienced than the title of the thread suggests but to aid my discipline I would like to start posting my football selections on here. They are all part of a system I have developed using another website and focus on value selections rather than what are the likely results. There will be a mixture of singles and dutching bets . I will work from a bank of £1000 and will bet 1% per selection, starting at £10. The weekend can be very busy with as many as 20 selections running on any day with bets in the English Premier league, Spanish , German and Italian leagues as well as Champion League fixtures. Bets will be all taken using Bet365 prices as this is the account I will be using. I will post copies of any returns at the end of each week. At the end of each day I will bank half of any winnings and divide the bank by 100 to give the new 1%. I will probably reveal some more details of how I arrived at the system in due course but this will very much depend on he level of interest. As a brief taster I can tell you that selections this weekend would have included Mainz beating Bayern Munich and Getafe beating Barcelona. Like I said its based more on value than anything else as I would not have picked these selections in a month of Sundays ! I will be back later with the first selection so adieu for now....BLUESTAR

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.