** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$210 GSOP Prague COINFLIP on OnGame Network - 6:50pm Sunday 27th November

DaMatrix

Re: $210 GSOP Prague COINFLIP on OnGame Network - 6:50pm Sunday 27th November This is this Sunday and playing regardless of share sales. If you want to reserve a piece let me know here so that I can confirm and then you can pay Sunday before the game at 6:50pm. :ok

Re: $210 GSOP Prague COINFLIP on OnGame Network - 6:50pm Sunday 27th November

Nobody bought a piece' date=' offer closed. Thanks lol[/quote'] My assumption would be that the fact it is a coinflip would put people off, not that nobody would want to stake you. That's why I was oot (said in best Duncan Bannatyne impression :) ) anyway. I'd rather stake somebody judged on their poker ability, not the luck of a coinflip

Re: $210 GSOP Prague COINFLIP on OnGame Network - 6:50pm Sunday 27th November It's +EV, figured most people wouldn't understand the investment - as you get $1650 live event (where I prob have 100% roi if I played it a million times - that's the skill part of the investment doh) and $700 cash at 0.95 pv (i.e. at below facevalue price) and same for non-package parts. nvm as I said. I'm still playing it, 64 people registered so far, gl me :)

Re: $210 GSOP Prague COINFLIP on OnGame Network - 6:50pm Sunday 27th November

2350/3600 doesn't equate to evens imho :unsure I make it 0.65 :ok
As I said, people don't understand. I have a degree in Maths ;) If I won the package I would sell the main event at 1.3 at the very least and I wouldn't give you £1 for 95p lol... This flip, based on 100% roi long term, the value of a package ($1650 live event + $700 cash) to an investor long term may be 'roughly' 1650x2 + 700 = $4000 > 3600... and I'm selling at 0.95 price/value ratio for package and non-package parts ... capish? :)