NBA Tuesday

Orlando -2.5 League: 2-8 (Av. loss 5.5) away 4- dog, no rest off 10+ ats win as home 4- fav. [Det] Detroit won 101-94 last Friday, but Mobley was out and Christie was yet to play. Orlando out-rebounded Detroit 13 offensive boards to 7...and scored 34 points in the paint to 24..... ....Detroit simply outshot the Magic to win. (48% to 40.5%) Magic have been much better at home all season tho and shoot 47.4% at home, compared to just 42.6% on the road. Orlando 7-2 home v. >.500 teams this season...Det just 3-6 away to winning teams. Like Orlando to win this one at home.

Re: NBA Tuesday Washington +10.5 League: 10-3 (Av. loss 9.1) away 10+ dog, no rest off 15+ ats loss as away 10+ dog. [Wash] 7-1 (Av. loss 7.6) if opp off any ats loss. 4-0 (Av. loss 5.2) if opp off 10- ats loss League: 10-12-1 (Av. win 11.0) home 10+ fav, 2 days off 10- ats loss as home 10+ fav. 0-3 (Av. win 6.0) if opp off 10+ ats loss. Dallas won by 9 @ Washington earlier in the season, but Washington had 18 offensive boards to 11 and 56 points in the paint to 40. The difference in that game was that Dallas hit 12-19 3's!!....Chances are they shoot a 'normal' 33% tonight instead of 63% and it's a different game. Washington shot a horrible 31.8% last night (Arenas 0-12!!), but will certainly find it easier to score tonight on Dallas. Too many points on offer.

Re: NBA Tuesday For anyone after a bet in a late game..... League: 12-6-1 (Av. loss 7.4) away 10+ dog, 2 days off 10- ats win as away 10+ dog. [Port] 10-1-1 (Av. loss 3.3) if opp off any ats win..... ....But it could easily be a 12-0 spot. The push was @ 10 (lower than this number obviously), and the loss was this season when Atl lost @ Cleve by 16 as +13, but were a point IN FRONT at 3/4! Great situation....But very tough to play Portlnd with Abdur-Rahim, Miles and esp. Randolph sitting out.

Re: NBA Tuesday

Washington is suffering greatly from the loss of Larry Hughes' date=' and Dallas gets Josh Howard back. I'd be on Dallas myself.[/quote'] dont worry, im thinking of going against tazaDs advice, i like the look of sacramento with Randolph out of the game. Ev

Re: NBA Tuesday I am not the most clued up on the NBA, but do enjoy watching it and find its quite good for betting on in comparisson to other sports. trends are easier to spot which makes analysis easier. Anyway Detroit have served me well since last week and have won 5-6 games in sucession (See below). 17 Jan 05 Suns v Pistons 80:94 16 Jan 05 PHI 76ers v DET Pistons 95:99 15 Jan 05 ORL Magic v DET Pistons 94:101 13 Jan 05 NO Hornets v DET Pistons 76:90 12 Jan 05 DET Pistons v NJ Nets 89:80 2.25 at bet365 seems cracking value to me even though Orlando have good home record 15pts Detroit at 2.25 B365

Re: NBA Tuesday I got Detroit at +2.5 so I'm happy :) You can only trend so far before practical information slams you in the face - Dallas was in relatively good shape injury-wise, and Washington looked horrible against the Spurs without high-scorer Hughes - not to mention the fact they are coming into Dallas at no rest. That being said, one interesting thread is the 1st Half over.. Dallas has been scoring outrageously at home in the first half and might be worth taking a gander as the year goes on.

Re: NBA Tuesday If I had have known before the game that Washington would score 120 I'd have said (and I'm sure you would too) that the Wizzers covered the 10 with ease. Injuries? How'd Portland look at Sactown? No rest? How'd Denver look at Seattle? Next time you get some practical information that tells us that someone will hit a 3/4 court 3 on the final buzzer, let us know would ya ;)

Re: NBA Tuesday

If I had have known before the game that Washington would score 120 I'd have said (and I'm sure you would too) that the Wizzers covered the 10 with ease. Injuries? How'd Portland look at Sactown? No rest? How'd Denver look at Seattle? Next time you get some practical information that tells us that someone will hit a 3/4 court 3 on the final buzzer, let us know would ya ;)
yeh yeh yeh, you win, portland did well really, but in theory it wasnt a bet of yours, you just suggested it! Did you actually back portland?:D

Re: NBA Tuesday :rollin Thought someone might enjoy it! Only did it today because now it seems to be 'expected' ;) No ev (if that is your real name this week ;))...Didn't back Portland...Didn't back Denver either. I think even Jock would be beyond taking the Lakers long-term to win it this year, boz! :rollin I'm loving this grumpy thing....But I'm not sure the top brass are that impressed, since I'm now a mad and all! :o :spank