PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure if I'm eligible, can you confirm please?

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm Hi Graham - was my post above too late - I was after the poll closed but Gina said on Facebook that if I posted in thread I might get in. Not had a PM with password but ready to play if I'm in time ...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm

Hi Graham - was my post above too late - I was after the poll closed but Gina said on Facebook that if I posted in thread I might get in. Not had a PM with password but ready to play if I'm in time ...
Hi Debjani, I am sure Graeme will be keeping his eyes open to this and will contact you sap. Fingers crossed.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm Deb and jz, only admin can sand PMs when you got less than 50 posts. What I will do, I will send you pass to email that you registered with PL, just in case Morl wont be back :ok. TO ALL NEW PEOPLE/WOMEN THAT REGISTERED TO FORUM TODAY: Please don't ask for password, cause it wont be given to you. Read 1st post for eligibility. Thank you :D.

I can not vote' date=' clicking "yes" won't work :( and i have been member months ago...[/quote'] Not sure you will get the password sorry. Are you a member of the ladies group on stars? I cant send you a PM as you have less than 50 posts.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Exclusive - Christmas Freeroll - Sun 18th Dec 8pm To all the new ladies, the game is for the existing members of our ladies league so you are not able to play. However you will be welcome to play in our league next year if you stay around the forum and post in the thread to join the home club. :ok :welcome

42 members and 128 guests :lol.