Session review, leaks, notes, HEM filters,...

LordPalica

Hi guys I wanna improve my notes about villains so I started (finally!!) making session reviews. I would be glad if you post here any useful tips what should I look for. I made a couple of HEM fliters for myself: 1. PFR-true; Flop CB possible- true; Show known holecards here I wanna find out with what type of hands he CBs, his betsizing with different hand strength, if he is capable CB with weak hands in multiway - we can modify this filter by adding Flop CB made-true (what kind of flops he CBs) / Flop CB made-false (what kind of flops he doesnt CB) 2. PFR-true; Flop CB made-true; Turn CB made-true; show known holecards - here i wanna see with what hands make 2nd barrel, if he is capable of barreling on scared card, betsizing of 2nd barrel (bluff vs valuebet) 3. Could 3bet PF; Did 3bet PF-false; Bet flop-true; show known holecards - here I wanna see with what hands bet against preflop raisor (oop or ip) 4. Could 3bet PF; Did 3bet PF-false; Called flop CB-true - with what hands call CB 5. Did 3bet PF-true, Saw flop-true - what he does on flop when 3bet PF (on what types of flop he CB/check, etc) If youve got other filters, dont be shy and post it ;) I will be adding others too gl at the tables :)

Re: Session review, leaks, notes, HEM filters,... I did start making notes on every slightly wierd showdown hand that occured (post-session ldo) but gave up because it was taking so long. You might be interested in Note Caddy. I used that when it was in beta but I think now it will only work with HEM2 and im not considering upgrading. Basically you set some parameters and it creates notes in HEM on the fly. I would always say try and get a good idea of what certain regs are 3betting, this is something I rarely do (but should). Get an idea if he is polarized or if he just randomly 3bets stuff that he would normally fold - J9o in the BB etc. If you can start beating people in 3bet pots, you will pwn. I think analysing using cbetting filters is overkill in single raised pots (however i think you are right to look at multiway) - but you can probably work this out in game, if a reg keeps cbetting in mw pots and then aiming to get to showdown, he is doing it light alot. If someones cbet % is like 65% or more then their ranges are usually quite standard. I have recently seen regs who have ~ 45% cbet, its a good idea to work out what they are checking back - but you can do this in session aswell.