Virgin Air Miles - Help Needed

morlspin

Hi Guys Virgin have announce that as of today, people can transfer their air miles to each other instead of them going to waste after so long. :ok In the past, if you had air miles, you were stuck with them and if you didnt make a new flight or purchase of more miles, they expired and you lost the lot but now the transfer policy is a great idea and something that Im hoping PL'ers can help me with. I want to go to Vegas next year again but barring a miracle, that aint gonna happen, so my thought was that if anyone here had any spare miles going to waste and no plans of a flight in the near future, would people be willing to sell/transfer them to me? It costs £15 per transfer (I'll pay this) and I'm open to offers of miles for money, just let me know how much you have, and how much you want for them. I have 19,000 miles myself and the target is 50,000 for my flight next year, if you can help, it would be much appreciated, just let me know. Morls:ok

Re: Virgin Air Miles - Help Needed I think i have 1750 left in my account,you can have these for free. Remember if you have any vpoints there worth 1 mile per point It basically cost me £284 plus 40000 airmiles for a return ticket for my march trip next year. Oh and btw, if you fancy joining us im March youd be more than welcome :)

Re: Virgin Air Miles - Help Needed

Just checked and the most miles you can use on a vegas economy flight is 39' date='500. They then charge £284.50 for fees and taxes etc. Thats what my tickets cost me each[/quote'] Wow thats came down by 20%, awesome! Hadn't looked to be honest as I didn't think they would reduce the miles, but over the moon now, should cost me a whole lot less now lol:ok

Going there to play poker? If so I've got 3-4k that I'll transfer for a % of you in a tournament!
Thanks Dave Im just getting an idea of how many I can get off you guys and will get back to you at the end of November, but Ill take that offer with great thanks! Will be playing a Venetian or Caesars deepstack and we can discuss terms at end of month if thats ok. :ok

I think i have 1750 left in my account,you can have these for free. Remember if you have any vpoints there worth 1 mile per point It basically cost me £284 plus 40000 airmiles for a return ticket for my march trip next year. Oh and btw, if you fancy joining us im March youd be more than welcome :)
Thanks mate, like i've said to Dave, i'll get back to you at the end of Nov with my details :ok

Re: Virgin Air Miles - Help Needed Hey G, you've always been able to buy and transfer miles, it's just that they are doing some promo this month. I think you can only receive a total of 30k miles total per year by transfer but you can also buy another 30k or receive another 30k from someone buying them as a gift for you. People that have miles, I'd keep at least 2000 miles if your planning to fly as you can use that for miles+money which can save you like £50 sometimes for a return to vegas. I just checked it out and virgin value their miles at £15 per 1,000 when buying them If you are transferring them it costs £7.50 per 1000 plus the £15 fee on top!

If you are transferring them it costs £7.50 per 1000 plus the £15 fee on top!
Transfer Miles and win 25,000 miles - Terms and Conditions 1. A member can transfer a total of 120,000 miles from their account each calendar year, in increments of 1000 miles. There is no limit to the number of members you can purchase for so long as the total number of miles purchased per person does not exceed 30,000 in each calendar year. 2. A transaction fee of £15 applies to every Transfer Miles transaction. 3. A member may receive a total of 30,000 Transfer Miles into their own account each calendar year. The maximum that any one member can receive, in any one transaction as a Transfer, is 30,000. 4. Every time you Transfer Miles between 15 November and 15 December 2011 you will be entered into a prize draw to win 25,000 miles. 5. The closing date for the prize draw is 15 December 2011. Buy/Gift and Transfer Miles - Terms and Conditions 1. A member can purchase a total of 30,000 miles each calendar year, in increments of 1000 miles, for their own account and/or for the accounts of another member/other members. There is no limit to the number of members you can purchase for so long as the total number of miles purchased per person does not exceed 30,000 in each calendar year. 2. A member may receive a total of 30,000 gift miles into their own account each calendar year. This may or may not be in addition to any miles (up to a limit of 30,000 miles) purchased by themselves. The maximum that any one member can receive, in any one transaction as a gift, is 30,000. 3. A member can transfer a total of 120,000 miles per calendar year in increments of 1000 miles. Their is no limit to the number of members you can transfer to as long as the total number of miles transferred per person does not exceed 30,000 in each calendar year. 4. A member may receive a total of 30,000 Transfer miles into their own account each calendar year. This may be in addition to Buy or Gift miles (up to a limit of 90,000 miles). The maximum that any one member can receive, in any one transaction as a transfer, is 30,000 miles. 5. All Buy Miles and Gift Miles purchases are subject to a £15 transaction fee. Please note the 15% off is not applicable to this transaction fee.