Riga/Prague Nov 29-Dec 11

deadlydaveLDN

Tons of poker going on in Prague at the start of Dec, plus the Unibet Open in Riga. Made a spreadsheet with as many events as I can find (and then deleted the spreadsheet by mistake :cry but luckily managed to get a screenshot first). Hopefully someone finds it useful. pragueriga.png Image seems to be really small text but Ctrl+ solves that. I'm planning to play the Unibet Open, then fly to Prague and see what I feel like playing once I get there. Anyone else going to either?

Re: Riga/Prague Nov 29-Dec 11

what day you playing in Riga Dave? me and Andy are playing day 1b
I assume you've won packages and are staying in whatever hotel Unibet have sorted? Not sure whether to buy in with hotel included or just to the tournament and sort my own accommodation (if I don't qualify for the whole package on Sunday). Also, when do you arrive?

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Riga/Prague Nov 29-Dec 11 Table 15 HYBNER Martin 42900 BJERKENSJO David 21800 BRUDECKI Zbigniew 26200 EAMES David 75100 KROMPHOLZ Jurgen 101300 EKDAHL Johan 38500 BILY Tomas 18800 LAKATOSH Mykola 29900 SWEENEY Kevin 23300 Make sure you concentrate and don't drift off, gazing over to table 14 and Natalie Hof :D :lol