** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MTT Bankroll Builder

Danshot

Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot) Stake Requested: $50 @ 100 shares of 50c Event/Tournament: Pokerstars 20 * $2.50 90 or 180 Man Games Date of Event/Tournament: Start ASAP and rattle them out with a few days maybe even a day. Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. My proposal is down to me having a bad run in the Hyper Turbo heads up and wanting renew my focus on tourney poker where I believe I can be a force when not switching between different game types. I enjoy the support of this forum so please help me rebuild my stars roll. I'll request 45% of profits after stake back and rest split between any backers Thanks in advance :drums help getting this rolling please Stars Name : Danshot89 Shares : 10% Dale (Friend of Mine) - Reserved 40% Heniek - Received 40% Ooblio - Received 10% Teaulc - Received

Re: MTT Bankroll Builder Crippled in one AJ vs Q10 all in on turn with nut straight against two pair river is queen. Out another 3 bet shove quite big with AK after a raise and call called by someone else with QJ. Out another shove 77 called by KQ he hits queen. Registered for anoth 180 : 469411877

Re: MTT Bankroll Builder Out the newest with AK calling a big shove from 55. Still in 90 Man and now in new 90 Man (469410304) they have slow structures so hopefully be better Just got bit luck of 4 bet 73hh into AA and board runs out a chop maybe that is a sign of things changing

Re: MTT Bankroll Builder Played a 90 Man already tonight ID : 472007926 Tried a bluff on 4 card flush board he had king of spades and 8 of spades and checked turn that gave him flush and lead river I re-raised he called. Then 4 bet shove JJ original raiser reshoved AA the 3 bettor had QQ and called and hit Queen 11 More to try bink one at least :hope

Re: MTT Bankroll Builder Update : Got over double up with AK vs JJ all in pre In the other got I 4 bet shoved QQ the opener called with 88 the 3 bettor called with AK and K10 who flatted 3 bet called Flop : J39 Turn : 10 just fade the 11 Out (3 Aces , 2 Queens , 2 10s and 4 7s) for a quadruple up 7 gibes 88 the straight gg

Re: MTT Bankroll Builder Out the 50c , guy was shoving every 5/6 hands has stack of 100BB I was down to 40BB call with tens he has K10 spikes a king Now also out the $4.50 misplayed a 3 bet bluff when made a hand and value towned myself , then shove J10 into AK