PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

morlspin

PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

thanks julie' date=' and wow i received the hoodiyes and polos from my other leg winnings and holy crap they are AWSOME.............. very nice and greait qualitywoooooooooo hooooooooooo im exc ited to see the leather jacket:ok:ok:ok[/quote'] I REALLY want one of those pink huddies.... my aim for next leg if they do them :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

thanks julie' date=' and wow i received the hoodiyes and polos from my other leg winnings and holy crap they are AWSOME.............. very nice and greait qualitywoooooooooo hooooooooooo im exc ited to see the leather jacket:ok:ok:ok[/quote'] WTG BREEZY123!!!!!! Never got around to congratulating you on this win!! Awesome!!:cow:cow It looks like a very nice jacket from a bit of investigating I've done on the interwebzz... it's a BurksBay Ladies Racing Jacket. (no longer available in the STARS VIP store, but used to sell for 10,000fpp's when they did have them). Real sharp lookin' jacket! Congrats again on a well-played series & on taking down the final game! Very cool series you run for the Ladies here Punter's Lounge. I know I'm always hearin' about when the next game is from BREEZY123 as she gets pretty excited about these games. ( :spank (you naughty 'boy')