PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

morlspin

PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm What an exciting end to this month's league! Well done magata for getting a win and a podium finish for Julie and Sue. :clap Julie's storming finish to the month means she leaps over everyone to take the league trophy. :clap Commiserations, but a well done too, to Helen Harmony who lead for so long. The 9 who will play off on Thursday for the monthly prizes are:

PLUsernamePokerStars
1JulieCJC150366
2BREEZY123snoopsters68
3magatamagataa
4HarmonyHarmony26
5miss daisymissdaisyuk
6stasiaStasia46
7X_Gandalf_XAcePlay
8larisamanevenlyn
9scarletterscarletter
Good luck to all. To those who missed out this month, please don't register for the game, but we'll be back with a new league and another chance to qualify shortly. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm Well done girls, great play by all. :ok Just to let you know I won't be able to play the final on Thursday so I will pass my place to 10th place GirlyWirly if she'd like to play. Also there was a bit of chat over Aceplay last night and I wondered if someone could clear it up, basically it has been suggested that Aceplay is a man and when asked about this at the table, he/she (!) went allin (second hand played) and disappeared without comment. Seemed very strange, Aceplay never joins in with chats at all and perhaps this is why! Apologies if I am jumping to conclusions but I don't like to think we may have smelly boy spies playing on our nice friendly tables!

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm Hi I also Cant make the final on Thursday. Staffy is taking me out and treating me to dinner to celebrate our marriage. If my place goes to whoever finished 11th that is fine by me. :ok Good look all those that play. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

Also there was a bit of chat over Aceplay last night and I wondered if someone could clear it up, basically it has been suggested that Aceplay is a man and when asked about this at the table, he/she (!) went allin (second hand played) and disappeared without comment. Seemed very strange, Aceplay never joins in with chats at all and perhaps this is why!
I remembered that once there was a question about a girl (Lisa?) who wanted to play using her husband account but it was bigbadken, not AcePlay. So I'm also suspicious a little bit now :)

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm Can someone let me know if they can't play tonight as i think i'm 12 so will be next one to join :) At least i think i'm 12th can anyone confirm it for me? I'm sorta new to not being bottom and don't know where to check,lol. Good luck to those playing tonight, should be a interesting game :)

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm Sue. You frinished 11th Which meand as 2 have dropped out of the final you should be ok to play in it. Check back just before the time of the game to confirm but should be ok.

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

Hi I also Cant make the final on Thursday. Staffy is taking me out and treating me to dinner to celebrate our marriage. If my place goes to whoever finished 11th that is fine by me. :ok Good look all those that play. :ok
Thank you miss Daisy :) Hope you have a nice night.

ill talk to morlspin for sure cause i know ur a man on cc
Please do so. I sent an E-Mail to morlspin yesterday. I'm happy to confirm I registered as male over at cc. You might want to read the advice I followed which is here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/protect.html

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm Gandalf, can I please ask you to unregister from todays final please. There are too many concerns at the moment for you to play tonight. I dont want to ban you or remove you from the club in case we are mistaken and you are infact telling the truth, but to be fair to ALL members, can I ask you not play tonight, and if when the investigation is complete and you are vindicated we can give you a guaranteed spot in next months final as compensation for missing this months. Sorry to have to take this action, but I beleive its a fair way to do things for now. Thank You.

Gandalf, can I please ask you to unregister from todays final please. There are too many concerns at the moment for you to play tonight. I dont want to ban you or remove you from the club in case we are mistaken and you are infact telling the truth, but to be fair to ALL members, can I ask you not play tonight, and if when the investigation is complete and you are vindicated we can give you a guaranteed spot in next months final as compensation for missing this months. Sorry to have to take this action, but I beleive its a fair way to do things for now. Thank You.
I don't wish to spoil the game, so I'll unregister

Please do so. I sent an E-Mail to morlspin yesterday. I'm happy to confirm I registered as male over at cc. You might want to read the advice I followed which is here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/protect.html
my apoligiesifim wrong but u said ur a man so what are we supposed to think

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm thanks julie, and wow i received the hoodiyes and polos from my other leg winnings and holy crap they are AWSOME.............. very nice and greait qualitywoooooooooo hooooooooooo im exc ited to see the leather jacket:ok:ok:ok