PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm

morlspin

PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Invitational Final Thurs 8/12 at 8.10pm  

1. 1.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 4 of 8 Tues 22/11 at 8.10pm

Well played Breezy and Nellie. :clap Great game, and bubble went back and forth for ages. Will probably be my only appearance this month so nice take a little cash! plstarsladies221111.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last game was really exciting for the final three and was great to watch as far as I could before picking my partner up. GGs wp Snoops, Nellie and Helen! great to see you back Helen! Sorry you cannot play much at present but good comeback cash! Well done you three!

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 7 of 8 Thurs 1/12 at 8.10pm The honours are still being shared around this month with Julie getting a win :clap, welcome back to Quasar in 2nd and magata continues her comeback in 3rd. And another good performance from Harmony sees her take back the top of the league. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 7 of 8 Thurs 1/12 at 8.10pm Thanks Helen. I will pop back and play when I can, but just can't play two nights per week unfortunately. Will be missing on Thursday but hope to play next Tuesday. Have to say I was a bit surprised by some of the conversation round our table. This is meant to be a friendly league! See you all next week :)

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 7 of 8 Thurs 1/12 at 8.10pm

Thanks Helen. I will pop back and play when I can, but just can't play two nights per week unfortunately. Will be missing on Thursday but hope to play next Tuesday. Have to say I was a bit surprised by some of the conversation round our table. This is meant to be a friendly league! See you all next week :)
Me too!

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 7 of 8 Thurs 1/12 at 8.10pm Congratulations on winning Julie! You spent my chips wisely :) It's good to have you back in the game Debbie. We can feel challenged now :) And I have to say "me too" about last game behaviour at the table. See you tomorrow!

Have to say I was a bit surprised by some of the conversation round our table. This is meant to be a friendly league!
I've got mixed feelings! I'm delighted I came first, but can't help feeling I was at the wrong table and missed something big :cow Any chance of an impartial observer summarising the events for the benefit of those of us who are still in the dark?

Have to say I was a bit surprised by some of the conversation round our table. This is meant to be a friendly league!
I've got mixed feelings! I'm delighted I came first, but can't help feeling I was at the wrong table and missed something big :cow Any chance of an impartial observer summarising the events for the benefit of those of us who are still in the dark?

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 5 of 8 Thurs 24/11 at 8.10pm

Breezy.... Parcel resent via and should be with you in the next 2-3 working days. Magata.... I need you to reply to an email or pm please :ok
hey still not here is there a tracking num i can look it up online with:cow:cow

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 7 of 8 Thurs 1/12 at 8.10pm Congrats to Snoops on taking down tonight's game and valiant runners up Stasia and Magata. PLStarshine sadly bubbled - great to see you Gina! I have just finished the other game I was playing (deepstack, came 2nd, BlackBelt) otherwise I would have been straight on here to say what a great game tonight and how enjoyable our session and chat was! We learnt Christmas traditions; had a theological and philosophical debate; discussed language - the Queen's/BBC English; teaching youngsters a second language; difficult-to-follow local accents; patents, who established poker rules and strategies (and card sizes, lol); different areas of the UK to settle in as well as Interplanetary travel, intelligence and Universal Series of Poker............................... it was brill! Highly enjoyable ladies! :nana

Re: PL Exclusive Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 8 of 8 Tues 6/12 at 8.10pm We have a battle at the top of the table! Just one game to go and there is only 1 point between Harmony and Breezy at the top. But Breezy possibly has the advantage as, with only 5 from 8 counting, her low score to drop is 22 whereas Harmony's is 25, so potentially a 3 point swing there. :loon And others including Julie only 20 points behind with a low score of 14 not out of it either. Good luck everyone on Tuesday in the battle for the crown and to get into the top 9. :ok Thursday's result is here, congrats to Breezy on getting the first double win of the month with stasia and magata on the podium. :clap And welcome back to starshine. :D plstarsladies011211.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us