** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th)

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th)

Poquelin will run Nicholls said Different owners so I don't think it's for Mon Parrain but he doesn't have a lot of options and has a good record in the race so might as well have a pop
Andy Stewart said he might not run him, so Nomcheki can be in the handicap. But he also said Treadwell rides and he is booked on Tullamore Dew, so I guess the plans have changed. Nicholls said David Prichard will be claiming off Poquelin.

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th) Fcuking disgusted by Paul Nolan this week. He said yesterday they are leaning towards PP and they want Poquelin in race to keep NP off 11-2. Poq was confirmed today and NP is a NR. Fantastic just brilliant. Love how genuine trainers are!

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th) Annoying mate but the Irish sending their horses over here you never can be too sure apart from Cheltenham, especially when entered for a race the day after. I nearly had a saver today on him myself. Still screwing about Aegean Dawn in I think the Coral Cup last season. Yes running, yes running, good work, yes running........actually nah :eyes Nothing more frustrating

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th) Wonder if Paul Nolan might be following the same route he took last year with NOBLE PRINCE. Staying in Ireland running 2m and 2m1f races until coming over to Cheltenham in March. He'll get smaller fields running there - 3 at Naas the other week and 6 this Sunday at Navan. Will just have to watch Sunday's race on ATR.

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th) >Paddy Power Gold Cup Noble Alan 2pt win - 20/1 (WH) Mon Parrain 2pt win - 7/2 (WH) The Giant Bolster 1pt win - 12/1 (WH) I think all three are ahead of the handicapper and have great chances. Noble Alan for a fact is way ahead of the handicapper, and I think 20/1 is absolutely massive. He was still on the bridle when unseating lto (backed him in this thread). He's prone to the odd mistake but 20/1 makes up for it. Twice he's been to Cheltenham and performed well, second in a novice hurdle and in with a huge shout in the Vote AP Gold Cup when falling. I think this is his best trip and have been waiting ages for him to have a real go at a big race, so very excited. Mon Parrain suddenly stopped in the Topham, but they went fast and he wasn't far away from that and maybe paid the price. He'll have no worries with the trip and off his weight must be a massive threat. The Giant Bolster I'm saving on. Always been a fan of him, backed him for the RSA, was convinced he'd place. Has a huge chance off 146 and will be staying all day up that hill, main worry is the trip but he travelled very well over hurdles lto which was kind of unexpected, so maybe he has the speed.

Re: Cheltenham Nov Meeting (Fri 11th- Sun 13th) mon parrain was impressive at sandown over 3 miles on his debut where he destroyed the field with a round of good fencing,but maybe you could put that down to the fact he had a huge class edge over some inferior opposition and his paddy power rivals are a good deal better than those than he faced at sandown and if we didnt see him win that race at sandown you could say he ran as if he didnt stay at aintree,and imo i would say he is going to have to stay the 2m 4 and half furlongs very well to score at cheltenham on saturday