Experience with Soccer System Builder

Hi all Before anyone says anything about my motives - I have no connection with Soccer System Builder or it's creators - in any way whatsoever. The reason I am writing this review is because had SSB been useless or a scam, I would have been the first to complain and post my dissatisfaction. I have only been using it for a few weeks and just want to let people know that I've found it very successful - it took me a while to develop systems that I was happy with and I made sure to only exclude relevant factors rather than coincidental factors, when constructing my systems. What SSB has made me realize is this - unless you employ ratings into your picks when betting 1h2, you have little to no chance of winning. The reason I know this is that I was able to use SSB to show that systems that I though should logically be profitable, weren't actually profitable at all. For instance, just cause a team has won the fixture the last two years in a row, doesn't mean they are a great bet this time around. As Matt is offering a free 2 weeks on PL, there is no excuse not to give it a try - you really have nothing to lose :-)

Re: Experience with Soccer System Builder Very kind of you to day this mate. Matt has put a lot of hard work into this and it's great to see it paying off. It puts the tools at the fingertips of people who otherwise wouldn't be properly equipped to bet long term and make a profit. I've mentioned this a few times over the last few weeks and being involved with SSB I can't understand if people take my opinion with a pinch of salt. So seeing your comments here really hit the mark. Thank you. And I cannot emphasise enough, It took me MONTHS to develop in Excel/Access what I developed in an afternoon using SSB. Kind regards, Andy