BBOTD Thursday 13th of October

Val O'Hara - Kempton 8:20 Bit of a longshot but i think this horse should not be the complete outsider of the field tomorrow. I had it as a 16/1 shot so i am surprised to see it is available at 33/1. This animal won on debut at 25/1 and that was here at Kempton. Then had a run on the turf at Ascot but that was a Class 3 race and it was out of its depth there. Was back on the AW last time out over C+D and was 7th of 8 but i think they might have been just giving him the run as he went off a big price. Im hoping he will be fancied to run well tomorrow as Peter Winkworth has just hit form with his last runner winning two days ago and he had a 2nd place the runner before that so he has come into form. Horse has been dropped to a nice mark of 77, 4 pounds lower than its last run and if repeating its debut form it will outrun its 33/1 price tag. E/W @ 33/1 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Thursday 13th of October Ah nice easy winner today. Still hate backing or tipping fav's but this fella is a touch special, once with trainer Gordon Elliot but now with Jesica Harrington, a nice winner back in April at Aintree under Paul Carberry beating the very well thought after MONTBAZON from Alan King's yard. J.Harrington's 5yr old gelding ALWAYS travels well and should be VERY hard to beat in Race 2 on the card at Punchestown. He's a real horse to follow this season and all going well should be heading for the festival. Punchestown 2:45 - Steps to Freedom. 1pt win 7/4 @ Paddy Power come home safe.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.