PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th October

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th October  

1. 1.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob just had this email off a romanian site i think are they in on this too ?

Gutshot Punters Longue Freeroll 250$ freeroll ,few players now 21 players for password: make account from here or banner blew, then send an email to********(link removed and sent to admin ) whit username and nickname, will check your account and send later password.

doubt it with the typos

stevie

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob

unless Morls gave the password out to all the newbies then there was only one of these :unsure jayalexander, Koralle, missu777,provyrebel
I can assure you I never gave the password out to anyone,I only registered about 1 hour ago.

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob Closing this thread and will repost with new instructions. I know its late in the day to be changing things, but unfortunately due to foreign invaders, the criteria will be changed, players will be filtered out and we should be left with just members who are eligible to play. I thank you for your patience and understanding and please bare with us whilst we get this sorted. Thanks:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob

I can assure you I never gave the password out to anyone' date='I only registered about 1 hour ago.[/quote'] i am sure you didnt mate, but had to show the non regulars so as not to biaised, no offence intended :ok