PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th October

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th October  

1. 1.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob

nickname: SHOTTHEM :ok:cheers
Hi guys, I'm new in the forum...can I play the league? :) My nickname is MKKA
Hello, I would like to participate in this league beautiful, if possible. My nickname is:AmarelleGu:welcome:ok
:welcome to PL one and each, we look forward to seeing you all in our other games and contributing to the forums, dont be shy as we dont bite :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob anybody have a clue ,im already a member of gutshot so i cant download again from the link and i want to join the league and prove im the top man so gimme pw please if any1s here and by the way DONTCALLMEWITH72 makes me :puke

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob I know the idea of the freeroll is to attract new members and get them to join Gutshot through the link, however, it's likely that the majority will only play tomorrow and not participate in the League games.:\ It may have been an idea to have the game midway through the League series and only allowed the folk that had played 3 out of 4 games or 4 out of 5 games for example. Anyway, there appears to be a few new faces joining today and I suppose tomorrow will bring many more jumping in and demanding the password without reading any of this thread......good luck MODs!:ok It makes no difference to me because I'm normally too pissed to play on a Sunday night!:cheers:cheers:cheers Good luck! TQM

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob thanks teaulc hope i see you with me on the final table and gl m8:clap bring on the games and to the quiet man im hoping to join in the leauge and not just want to play a freeroll there lots of them out there everynight its the leauge im intrested in as ive always wanted to join and dont get pist up m8 hope to see u there gl

Re: PL Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - Starts Sunday 9th Octob

I justwant a nice league to play in where will the password be given:beer
if you read the earlier post you would have your answer :ok post 43. so why arent you involved with our other leagues?